Hatarakanai Futari

Boy looking back at the covers its crazy how Haruko has gone from mid 2000's pretty girl to shounen memblob but like in a good way.

I look forward to volume 50 when she is just a Pop Team Epic potato.

@exocel
Haruko's getting rounder because she's getting "rounder." The others haven't changed much in appearance despite the shift in art style. I think it's intentional because of Haruko being the only one of the bunch who gets basically zero exercise, even compared to her brother. Not to mention they make her gaining weight the butt of the joke a few times throughout the series.

Dex-chan lover
this cover makes me happy ^______^

(vol 21 for future readers)

Chapter 800
Finally! progress between those two! i cant wait for the next meet they are so precious

Double-page supporter
This is getting stupid but not funny anymore? Author out of content? It used to be so fun before

Edit: I take it back. The recent chapters are fucking hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else getting insane browser lag reading and going to the next after chapter 12xx-ish onward? Its not like I was binging it from chapter 1 if there is memory issues with my firefox.

Aggregator gang
Anyone else getting insane browser lag reading and going to the next after chapter 12xx-ish onward? Its not like I was binging it from chapter 1 if there is memory issues with my firefox.
so is there any romance in this story?
I would read if there is any romance or incest lol?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I assume it's the system always loading all chapters when marking a new one as 'read'.

Users who are viewing this thread