Hataraku Kesshouban-chan - Ch. 4 - Don't Call Me 'Baby'!

Dex-chan lover
I came for lolis and shotas and I got even smaller lolis and shotas babies

No half-page face of badass leader-chan? Blasphemous. (though there is a smaller one on page 7)

Double-page supporter
just when i thought the platelet-chans couldn't possibly get any cuter.... im crying

Dex-chan lover
>baby platelets
Hrnnnnnnnnng

Also, megas are supposed to be HUGE, wiki says they are at least 10 times the size of a red blood cell, so megas should be giantesses, like mt lady from hero aca.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98: ... Now I'm imagining Megakaryote-san as a giantess that's constantly giving birth to and nursing baby platelets.

For real, though, considering that a Normal Cell is depicted as not merely the plain-looking dudes but also the "house" that they live in, it's fair to assume that a Megakaryote is more than just the humanoid "avatar" that we're seeing; it's possible that the entire location this training takes place in is technically Megakaryote's "house" (i.e. the rest of her gigantic existence).

@starburst98 , @MarqFJA87

This IP rarely portrays the relative size of the cells straight; if so then Eiosinophil would be bigger than U-1146 when she's depicted shorter than him, she'd be nearly double the Killer T captain's size, and should be nearly three times AE3803's size. Meanwhile Macrophage would be a towering giant next most of the rest of the cast, only Megakaryocyte would be bigger of the ones used thus far. Platelets are depicted as kindergartners because of how small they are, but that's the very obvious point to see compared to trying to distinguish the granulocytes the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread