Hataraku Maou-sama! - Vol. 18 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
God, just say you love him already. You'll even have your dad back, one big happy ending you tsundere idiot

Dex-chan lover
i still dont know why the author (in LN) choose maou to end up with Chii, instead of this fucking character development he just put in Emi, fuckkkkkk

@kyuusarii i thought everyones here alr know the LN, im here just wanting about the alternate ending, but yeah my bad

Dex-chan lover
Everything is better for her with Maou involved awww

Reallly hoping the manga goes a different route
And doesnt pair friggen Chiho with Maou..

20 fucking volumes of development with Maou and Emi only to go to chiho un fucking believable

Not sure if i want to hear about those details from the novel in the credits' page or if i can take them as the manga forgeting to make that noticeable to the reader, but thanks anyways.

I am struggling to understand why knowing Maou is coming means that she has to hurry the soldiers, but i understand the part about playing along with the farce because of that.

@kazundetec in most mangas that come from a novel, most readers haven't read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Raydnt
Are you serious?! How does this overrated series end and screw up its obvious shipping?!

Fed-Kun's army
ah, i clicked on the spoiler buttons.

and thus i obtained enlightenment, and then came crushing disappointment.

TLDR don't click on those spoiler buttons

Dex-chan lover
tbh im a little surprised at how
the possible end ship
is what turns people off from the rest of the story. like theres so much other shit its got going on

Power Uploader
@imadoathing I am thankful to have clicked them, before I was asking myself if I want to read the novel. Not that interested now

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one who just can't get into it anymore after reading the LN right?

Dex-chan lover
@Stained-Rose Nah I get you to be honest. But there’s more to the story than that. It’ll impact me rereading though. Like both versions of Akame ga Kill.

Dex-chan lover
I for one want to see the novel end in manga form just to see people's over reaction all over again.

@Meepster
Bean curds and ginger? Just wait till they hear about nukes.
Don't you mean
katsudoom

@Stained-Rose nah, Im just reading the comments too, not even bothering with the manga anymore. :) And trust me, ever since this came out, I really digged this, but such is life. Feels as bad as the happenings in the latter volumes of "Alderamin on the Sky".

@imadoathing If you learn a person is just a big fucking troll who pushes through his sudden ideas despite what he was building for years, you just cut them off and dont listen to their other shenigans to possibly frustrate you even more.

Happily not reading the manga since a few chapters ago, but it's still on my follow list so I checked the comments. Was on my follow list.* Cya and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread