Hataraku Maou-sama! - Vol. 18 Ch. 93

Ugh... Why are we here? Just to suffer?

I used to love this manga... Looked forward to every new chapter... And now I'm just depressed reading this.

Dex-chan lover
All this development for him not to end up with the main girl. Nice going there.

I find it interesting that people ship Maou with Emi. Knowing the fact that They're both former bitter enemies that slaughter each other. Yes, Maou apparently didn't kill Emi's Father. But sure, let's gloss over the casualties in war for both of them and make them lovey dovey.

If anything, i can only see them resolving their differences, but I can't really agree with Maou and Emi as a romantic partner.

On the other hand, Chi-chan is more Neutral and supportive regardless of what Maou had done.

Dex-chan lover
Really tho, all he needs is scare the big town with his magic illusion or something, that would be the fastest way to recover his power

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I always love manga readers as you can never please them all.

If MC ends up with main, first girl, people bitch and say things like "First girl, worst girl!"

If MC ends up with someone else, people bitch about him not ending up with the "main" girl.

I just try to enjoy the story.

Users who are viewing this thread