Hate Me

Fed-Kun's army
this is really a good series..short but sweet..
nothing special,just a good sweet story..

thank you so much for translating this..😊

To all those about to read this you should know. It is a very interesting idea on how to make GxG relationship. It had a great start. That being said it is a bit rushed and will probably be filled with "coincidences" that make the main relationship move forward. If you don't like the type of coincidences where a person talks to themselves and another eavesdrops after hiding for no reason at all (didn't know who came in they just hid) then this manga is not for you. If you also don't like people taking out their anger on another person just for their own frustation of not being liked by said person again this is not for you.

The tittle of this will make sense after reading chapter 1. The manga is meant to be more emotional than logical that being said please enjoy it to your hearts content.

Dex-chan lover
So f good start! I wanna know what will happens! Thank you very much for this chapter!

Ooooooooooh! I LOVE THIS IT’S ONLY CH 2 AND THEY ALREADY KISS 😘. I already know this is a masterpiece 😍❤️

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ngl, this is some cute shit

The pacing is quite fast but it is working so far. I suppose from the looks of it, it will be more about how they navigate the relationship rather than a slow burn romance. I'm curious where it's gonna go

Users who are viewing this thread