Hatigarm Scans

Double-page supporter
First of all, thx Hatigarm scans for all your hardwork. Cant appreciate you enough.
Second, i feel that Hatigarm is a bit clumsy with Scholar's Reincarnation compared to the other series that you worked on. Example, some pages have different dimension, or some pages order get mixed up. Is there a problem with the raw or something? Cos i didnt see the same problem with your other series.

Again, thx for your hardwork. Sry for a bit of ranting here.

Contributor
Please update Monster no Goshujin-sama.
1464706762629.gif

Monster no Goshujin-sama is series that we would like to see back on schedule, of course if there are chapters to translate and you want to translate it. We don't know if it is dropped or no, 4 months no updates. FeelsBadMan

Dex-chan lover
uhm... excuse me... seems that i cant read ch29 of isekai izakaya online in your site... is there something wrong?...

Hey i want to thank you for the great work on many of my favorit series.

But i have a question X - Epoch of the Dragon is missing capther 1 and 13 can that please be fixt as it is such a good series

! your website is flagged as dangerous by firefox ! It seems there's a security problem, with warning and everything.

Aggregator gang
Oh well, the removal of TDG chapters was a bit sudden, through im going to read it on your site anyways.
And as usual, everyone loses if stuff is licensed (unless its like the super-popular webcomics on webtoons)
Its that i rather prefer mangadex, since its so much easier to keep track of reading status on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread