Hatsukoi Maze - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
mvxjKjP

Dex-chan lover
I get she’s supposed to be a good friend, but getting in the way of her relationship is not being a good friend, you’re just taking away her happiness. I know she’s only trying to see if he’s good bf material, but it’s still annoying. Imagine she interpreted something wrong and caused them to break up, this type of character in manga pisses me off no matter how good her intentions may be.

Double-page supporter
She just tagged along with them for one lunch and literally just ask one question to the guy "what do you like about my friend?". How is she a bad friend who's getting in the way and taking away her happiness like whaaat??? I see what stereotype you're talking about but she ain't it, it's all pure flufinness in here. @johnpoop2529

Double-page supporter
@FireCrypt Yeah I can see that but tbf she walked on him saying "you can touch me" last chapter, I think it's normal to be at least a bit concern about your friend even after she was told it was a misunderstanding. Plus she realized she was wrong and apologized directly to him so I don't think there're concerns for drama.

Aggregator gang
Oh god... This should be labeled as smut ...... He grabbed her thigh, the lewdness ... Hand holding is 1 thing but my god.

Lol but seriously this is too damn wholesome

I really wanna hibernate myself until 2025 so I can read 60 chapters in a row 😤

I have this really smug look on my face right now and my chest hurts

The sugar is getting to my brain
But I love it <3

Users who are viewing this thread