Hatsukoi wa Nido Oishii

Group Leader
We were so close to greatness
riHgMXh.jpg

but then
they just had to add in an unnecessary character into the mix, ugh....

Overall, a really solid series. The chemistry between the main duo is its strongest point I'd say. If it didn't rely on some common annoying tropes, it'd be much much better.

it’s quite literally almost exactly Haru Matsu Bokura but for this i ship the leads so much as sei is the better man for the female lead

Group Leader
Well, I got to page 23 of the first chapter and couldn't stomach the male lead (or female lead) anymore. He's too much of the typical arrogant asshole and she's portrayed like the typical dumber than a brick bimbo.

It is perfectly practical and justified but.......he dated someone 😕

I vote for the other dude

Honestly, I’m really disappointed in the ML.
He hid his confession somewhere no one ever normally looks and has the nerve to blame her for not seeing it?
He’s been a brat this whole time, really. I like Chihaya a lot more.
And I agree with you guys, even though it’s justified,
I still hate that ML dated someone else, too
lol
Petition to switch 2ML to Main!

From what I've seen in the comments and considering the fact we only have 10 chapters, I can gauge how good it'd be.
I would definitely start this if the 2ML became the ML, and the current ML just disappears and never comes back. If there's two ML and the FL chooses the 2ML, the ML will obviously try to pull some shit that will
A. Help build the plot
B. throw everything into the trash
It's really hard for me to see this as a potential read when I've been let down by other manga with similar plot, who always go down the B path.
Honestly a hit or miss for romance fans, I'll definitely be coming back to this in the future to see how it's gone and update my comment.

Users who are viewing this thread