Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - Spinning Ferris Wheel

L86

ebi
latest

Dex-chan lover
I knew from the beginning this was going to happen and that Ebino never had real chances. Still, it would have been a lot better if Tarou didn't treat her so coldly in the last chapters. Seeing her so enthusiast for the date and him acting if hanging out with her is a nuisance really left me with a bad aftertaste.

Dex-chan lover
I meant to dump this chapter yesterday, on National First Love Day, but I couldn't. Sorry
Commentary is killing me.

Haaaaaaah....

He doesn't know her any more.........
, because she changed......... *starts to weep*
Did her becoming a bit honester to herself and a bit braver, change her that much? Or are you fishing for reasons to tell yourself to turn her down. At least don't kid yourself. That's disrespectful to Ebino.

....Dumbass.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Already knew it was coming (thanks spoiler dump!) but damn it...

Dex-chan lover
“I have a girl that I like.”

“Really? What’s she like?”

“... imaginary.”

Dex-chan lover
Figment of his imagination
Why are people calling Eve this? She is objectively real. She exists, and cannot not exist if the events of the manga are to make any sense. Aside from Ibusuki's independent confirmation of her existence, she frequently obtains information for Tarou that he could not possibly have obtained on his own. And, oh yeah, she has literally physically interacted with people. If you try to claim she isn't just as real as any other character, you're the one with an overactive imagination, not Tarou.

For Tarou to reject Ebino is the GOOD outcome, because to accept her would doom Eve. I will readily say that if Tarou, knowing what Eve's fate would be, were to accept Ebino, it would be a deeply immoral act.

I knew it was meant to be but damn, why do best girls (almost) never win. Why make such perfect characters just to make them suffer?!?

Maybe the author is trying to make a point with the Eve romance. Maybe they're saying that it's easy to fall in love with a fictionalized ideal version of something, but ultimately it doesn't have any substance.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Dex-chan lover
@Xcheldrux
Fuck you Tarou! I hope you reincarnate as a high energy particle in the LHC
Bwahahahahahahahahaa. Nice curse. I'll steal it.

Of course Ebino is best girl. I didn't thought so in the beginning, because boy-girl outshine her, but her character is the best and her feelings 100% true.

Users who are viewing this thread