Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 154 - Change

Double-page supporter
@Kuroageha
Yea, no. Taro is probably the most mature person in this series as things are. Please try and make the case for him being a man-child, I'd like to see how delusional it comes off as. Man-child, what a joke. "Childlike, cliche and overdone argument" what on Earth are you talking about? It's almost like you cannot contrive a backwards enough reason to justify blaming Taro for things he has or had no control or knowledge over, what a surprise. It's also almost like Eve is a sentient being and caring for her isn't at all like being "manchildren that never moved on past their first love". I repeat, get out of here with that 5th grade logic. All you've done is go "No, I'm right! You're wrong!" and you haven't even been able to make a cohesive argument as to why. Talk about the irony of someone claiming a "non-argument".

Double-page supporter
@Kuroageha
Oh look, another "no u" response. Saying that doesn't make it so. How funny, you continue to do exactly as a said and fail to provide a cohesive argument, or make one at all for that matter. Unlike you, I've actually provided reasoning to my positions, but considering you're as delusional as you are, I'll break it down further.

Taro is mature, he acts more mature than the people in the series. Comparing him to Eve, Ririsu, Alice, Suzu, his brother, sister, father, and grandfather make that very clear. Relative to the character in the series, he is mature. By normal human standards, he is mature. He reacts reasonably to most situations, is relatively competent and intelligent considering his situation as well as puts in the effort to better the relationships between strangers and friends, even at his own expense and the only large criticism I've seen levied against him is his "thickness" in some situations. You haven't given anyone a reason to believe otherwise or to suggest he behaves like a 'man-child'. IE : Taro is probably the most mature person in this series as things are. Please try and make the case for him being a man-child, I'd like to see how delusional it comes off as.

Taro is not responsible for giving Ririsu the ability, or the subsequent hardships because he didn't know that it was possible and had no reason to assume headbutting her in an emotional fit as a child would lead to the transfer of a supernatural power. IE : It's almost like you cannot contrive a backwards enough reason to justify blaming Taro for things he has or had no control or knowledge over, what a surprise.

Eve is a self aware but intangible being. She can think, gain memories, experience emotions and make choices. She is essentially a person that he can interact with. Comparing Eve and Taro to his grandfather, an old man who's completely different than Taro in every possible sense, and his crush is just as ridiculous as comparing them to man-children hung up on their first love. It is the biggest stretch possible made by a petulant child clearly unaware of what they're speaking of. IE : It's also almost like Eve is a sentient being and caring for her isn't at all like being "manchildren that never moved on past their first love".

All of this should have been very clear in my past two comments, and I broke it down even further now, something you seem incapable of doing, do I need to spell it out further for you? You haven't given a single reason for anyone to believe your baseless and obviously incorrect assertions. Also, try and have the balls to tag me, because you clearly have no confidence in your childish and unsubstantiated position, it appears you're trying to hide behind the hope I don't see or respond to your ridiculous comments.

Please, do try and actually say something of substance.

I'm impressed you people made it this far. I could only handle 30 or so chapters of this. Skimming through it looks like literally nothing has changed in the story at all.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT A MIN SO THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO TRICK EBINO!?

Also, everyone who is blaming Tarou are women. Only a woman would blame a man after the woman (Ririsu) caused all the problems. Ririsu is literally the root of this entire story's problem.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but this development is forced AF. Riritsu can't be that daft to suggest something to cruel - it's so effin obvious this will end in disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread