Hatsukoi Zombie

Dex-chan lover
Well, the ecchi stuff did its job, but the story could have been a lot better, and the ending was very meh. Still, it was rather cute.

Well, it seems the author wants this manga to be this long so i can't blame it but still i don't like the way he did it b'coz it rly pissed me off when the author making some unnecessary plot

Aggregator gang
it's amazing a core story so simple can be dragged out this long with so little core development
and there's a huge difference between "helping 2 people become a couple" and "forcing 2 people become a couple"
smh

Contributor
Imho if you read the story for the filler instead of the main plot it’s an ok manga. The ending is a little convoluted but it’s not awful.

I came here just to see how this ends, I have lost interest in it since my favourite girl Ebino didn't win. But aside from that is it worth it? I'm asking because I had an obvious bias to Ebino but perhaps the story is explored in manner that justifies this ending.

Dex-chan lover
RIP my ship. Could've done the ending a so many volumes ago.

it was literally one fucking english class 10 years ago lmfaoooooooooo what the fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Ye I dropped this a while ago since I knew how this was gonna end and I didn't care about anyone but Ebino. Eve isn't real. The bitch tsundere is annoying so Ebino being a good girl with a nice body there was no way I wouldn't root for her. God when will author's write decent tsunderes, Or make the lead tsunderes much more appealing. Very rarely do I find lead tsunderes good and this one aint't. Predictable boring end

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed it. It's not a masterpiece, certainly, but I found the characters engaging and it did hold my attention for it's for its considerable length. If you want a long project to read with good characters and plenty fanservice, go for it.

What a lame half-assed ending
I really hoped that he would end with Ebino, even though I knew it wasn't gonna happen. I hate this kind of forced romance bcs of childhood friendship and shit

@Ambys I mean Him and ebino were also childhood friends and she knows Tarou better then Ibusuki considering that they were in contact for a much more consistent period of time. Also, for the record I haven't finished the manga yet, but it doesn't change the fact that from the beginning you could pretty much tell how the relationship part of it was gonna end.

I have to stop at chapter 42 before I pop a blood vessel from anger. Like I have never hated a charecter so much and have been pissed at the author for writing it like this. Being serious tho, I feel as though if I don't stop reading here I'm gonna snap my phone in half out of pure hatred for charecters and the author at the same time.

Finally finished it... ngl so many misunderstandings that could have ended the manga sooner but it was good enough to binge for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread