Hatsukoi Zombie

@Dark_Tifanny69 Yeah, I saw how it was gonna be from miles away, but still. I had a little hope that the author wasn't gonna be such a retard. Guess I was mistaken hahahaha. Still, his next manga is much better imo. I recommend you to start it as soon as you finish this one (If you endure to do it xd)

Group Leader
Reading This And Almost Drop In Chapter 100 But Then Force Myself To Read It and I have no regrets about doing that

Ngl Ebino be looking like crayon shin chan with those huge ass eyebrows, not that it’s a bad thing.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel sad at the end?
Story wise it made sense that MC ended up with Ririsu given their childhood friend relationship, mutual love also Ririsu's tragic past and in the end both Eve and Ebino look happy. Personally think it would have been better if Eve disappeared completely or fused into Ririsu.

Ririsu is basically the second protagonist in the story and we see a lot of things from her perspective, It was kinda obvious MC wouldn't end up with Ebino or Eve from the way the story was set up in the beginning. It would be extremely weird if MC ended up with Eve who is basically based on his perfect ideal version of Ririsu(personally found Eve f*cking annoying) while Ririsu sufferers alone, still cursed and unhappy. Ririsu probably would have resembled eve's personality a lot more if she wasn't given that curse in the first place. You can see in the last chapter that Ririsu is a lot more bubbly, feminine and resembles Eve a bit

Also the concept of first love zombies is absolutely retarded its as if the author is trying to force first loves which doesn't really work when its not mutual, not strong enough or just one sided. It was especially weird then the MC and Ririsu break up a couple already in a relationship to fulfil first love

@apatel190
Personally think it would have been better if Eve disappeared completely or fused into Ririsu.
Eve is gonna disappear completely once Tarou's first love is realized, just like Ryuu with his gf. In a way Eve will fuse with Tarou because FLZs don't disappear, they return to their creators.
All of these are explained in the near last chapter... How did you speedread so badly?

Also the concept of first love zombies is absolutely retarded its as if the author is trying to force first loves which doesn't really work when its not mutual, not strong enough or just one sided. It was especially weird then the MC and Ririsu break up a couple already in a relationship to fulfil first love
If it's not strong enough it won't manifest as FLZ in the first place. Tarou and Ririsu don't resolve every FLZ. Else why the author still draws FLZs floating around every time we see a classroom scene.
The couple that they broke up is because the boy already has a sleeping FLZ and the senpai isn't even serious about him

For future readers: Focus and immerse yourself in the story rather than the dumb shipping stuff. If you do this you will find a gem among romcom manga.

Double-page supporter
Good manga. Had a bit of a serious psychological edge to it, with the threat of choosing a girl basically spelling the death for the third girl that everyone loved, who couldn't ever be realistically chosen, creating some understandable stakes for the characters to try and hide their feelings. Most of the characters are pretty mature and level-headed and end up rationally figuring things out, so even in a comedy of misunderstandings, most of it is due to their own emotional pains and denials (like tarou being in denial about various things, etc) and not due to some villain character. It also doesn't go too far into delving into some kind of anti-waifu rants or making it an otaku reform story, which wouldn't really have fit the mood.

The worst part about it was the fakeout cliffhangers...but it's a shounen romcom after all. It did manage to make constant slow progress with new revelations of sharing of info. Each "matchmaking" romance story arc were pretty good in their own right, exploring different aspects of love gone right/wrong, and it also never got too bogged down with introducing constant new main characters and sidelining the main duo/trio, and avoided haremization. The mangaka was also very good at drawing hundreds of different themed outfits for the ghosts to wear!

This was a really good manga up until the last 30-40 chapters then it became the most contrived and shallowing writing possible to pointlessly pad the length and add zero meaningful depth to the story

Why is every japanese male character a bunch of fuckings cucks, help me please I need to know for the sake of my brain cell ? did 2 nuclear bombs burned those fuckings japanese brain tissues

Fed-Kun's army
The fist 60-75% the last bit not so good imo to convoluted also maybe the author tried to change the main heroine after the charactersl pole, i mean if you put the main heroine in guys clothes most of the mange ofc the other will be more appealing

This was aight compared to boys abyss and the other 100 chapter manga made by this guy it was also wayy harder to read this cause im ngl it was boring asf

Group Leader
The premise of the manga is pretty novel and the heroine is just honestly so adorable and full of fluff. I get the feeling that this manga is either a hit or miss based on what your ship was, despite the fact that its convoluted plot device should be the major factor that deters readers. Nonetheless for me this manga is one-of-a-kind holds a very special place in my heart (hint on what my OTP was) and a guilty pleasure whenever I want to read a fluffy romance with a side of drama and angst

MD@Home
God I hate the typical manga reader. Instead of saying that "the ending is bad" be more clear and say "the ending feels rushed".

I don't feel like the last 20 chapters were bad and that they ruined the manga, it just feels like the mangaka either wanted to or was told to end it and then the pacing was ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread