Have a Coffee After School, In Another World’s Café - Ch. 4 - Fourth Cup

MPT

Group Leader
It was always planned to be 4 chapters, I just didn't do the front page of ch 1 because no redrawer for it, so I missed it being said.

Aww what a vague ending, at least that's how I see it. Maybe I will check out the novel, this just feels like a massive trailer for something... Shame

What? Already end? Urrgh,whatever,but i think this manga is good,thanks for the translation,gj mate

Double-page supporter
So it was one of those "only an ad for the light novel" manga...
Too bad as the novel won't probably be officially translated in other languages ever (it seems to be your standard "relaxed isekai viva Japan food" stuff).
At least the unofficial translation is going strong (you can read it there : https://mountainofpigeons.wordpress.com/isecafe/ ) , maybe I'll read that one day or another (I follow already way to many webnovel translation right now to start another one at the moment)...
Unfortunately this manga was completely forgettable, even as a four chapter ad for the light novel.

Contributor
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate manga created only for selling a LN, i want the complete story if i read a manga (like Spice and wolf), not this :/

Oh well, thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
oof, I feel like I was told it was short at some point, but I forgot. Taken as a whole as a oneshot, I'd say it was pretty good. Though very casual. Good for some lowstakes, lazy Sunday reading.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad this only used to boost the novel selling, would be nice if they made this into full adaptation
Thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
oof.. end already..

the manga is ok-ish.. but did it make me to read the LN? nope~
i more interested on the manga itself than the LN..

this reads like your run off the mill fluff until some smartarse editor said, "hey, lets make this an Isekai!" Its one step away from following whisper of the heart

Users who are viewing this thread