Have a Nice Ending

Although "ending" is the correct one, i feel like word "weekend" suits it more, maybe it's a personal feeling.

Supporter
These "world is about to end" concepts is poping back up huh. Not sure if TL is only getting attention on it/onto MD or if artists are catching a trend.

Aggregator gang
I don’t think his life was dull, simply he had no friends to share it with.. and society is a b*tch and failed him...

Idk what do you guys think? This was depressing

Group Leader
@Nibi
imo, both are fine as i see any of em fits the story.
but i changed it to "ending" as it's one of tag(s) on the artist's pixv

@wanfai
actually, this isn't artist's recent work. it's from 2018.
There are many untranslated works from this artist.

So short and yet so meaningful. And that ending credit was AWESOME 10/10

I dunno lads, a bit too on-the-nose for me. Still good, but not in the same ballpark in my eye as others are rating it.

Oh god it's another avogado6 manga. Gettin ready for the feels again...

Absolutely true.. Cherish these moments that you are going through right now..
Nobody knows what might happen next and what the future holds for us.
Love it. Thank you 💝

Going down the list of avogado6 works and it seems that they write a lot about (japan's) social stigmas & the trauma/pain that arises. It's very good work, like this one, but also quite depressing. Actually, the stories I've read so far make me worry for the author. I remember constantly having thoughts similar to this. It was a terrible time in my life. I hope they're doing ok.

this work is in a similar vein to koukai no nai jinsei wo in the feeling of "freedom through death" and is similarly tragic, but I think it's marginally less cynical (wrt how other ppl in the world vs the main character are/act). The big difference being, this death was outside of the main characters control unlike koukai no nai jinsei wo's. And because it was outside of their control, the MC was able to relax a little and reminisce before dying.

I like both but cynicism in koukai no nai jinsei wo makes dealing with, I'll just be blunt, suicidal thoughts very very difficult. That kinda social cynicism isn't really true of the people around you at large, but it's hard to see just how incorrect you are when you're in that mindset, since you're only looking for evidence that supports your cynicism. And especially in this day and age, people are more separated than ever. It's harder to see and understand and connect more than ever.

Avogado6 writes some stuff that I can really think about, so I enjoy it, but someday I hope they will want to write something happier.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread