Have you checked out our new feature: MDList? Also, the new reader has been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
what should i do? Is there a way to turn the short cut button off
Cant type a report, it is in the way. press on and effect immediately

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Minezuki If you select the text field inside the report, the shortcuts won't activate. Just tested it myself.

On mobil, trying to switch the reader to legacy because Manga Storm won’t let me read otherwise, but clicking ‘save’ just has it hang with no progress.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Minezuki :x
well there's your answer
legacy reader hasn't been patched in over 4 months, it's the same bug
no plans on updating it either

is a Reindeer
VIP
No option to turn it off. It's just advised to use the new reader since it's the only one being updated

Group Leader
It'd be nice if chapter comments would be popup/drawer like the sidebar if you clicked it while reading the chapter instead of taking you to comment page.

To be honest iam lately using long strip all the time on phone and on pc, but after this update longstrip no longer convenient for me, the way the image loaded and the we way wes scroll its mess up. 2 page ideal for pc and 1 page for mobile.. I hope the longstrip can be optimized. Overall i like the preload page on one or two page view.

Sometimes when clicking the image it will go to the previous page, even when clicking the right side of the image. This also happened with the old reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread