Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

KONO DIO DA!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

FUCK, AND HE WAS REALLY HOT TOO, TURNS OUT HE’S AN ASS NOOOO I THOUGHT HE MIGHT BE LIKE AN INTERESTING SECOND MAKE LEAD OR SUM

wait guys I want to ask something: if you live in a different country and you pass a contract to kill in japan, are you in trouble or is the law not able to touch you in this situation

(for anyone who may wants to report or judge, do it but know that it's a joke so I ain't serious even remotely)

This manga should be called “dating: extreme difficulty mode” bruh. what are all these obstacles t-t no touch, limited contact, the only date spaces are transportation and there are even freaking guards xD the couple’s only equipment is love and bureaucracy and well, that “cheap pick up line”💀

And now this??? If this guy was a super-villain his name would be what?? C*ckblocker?? 💀💀😭

I found it strange that they're making it seem like it's bad that she's on trend with clothes.. like damn she can't want look cute? Did anybody else pick up our he said "it's like judging someone based on their race" you are basically judging her based on how she dressed, so technically you're still doing what you just said you don't do .... the fuck

How dare you bring up the fact that her friends like sex. What is this weird obsession with judging people for having sex? And it's the same with keeping your virginity. What's wrong with not having sex, its none of your business. why did he have to break up her friends what did they do?! They're not even relevant to the conversation.

He just sexually assaulted her. That is disgusting he needs to be fired. But like always because it's a manga we just aregoing to ignore the assault. 🙄🙄

She’s a free-spirited girl, and they’re still so young and childish. To get involved with such a stiffling family will be a pain. I’m not sure whether to cheer for them or not. Logically, it’s better to just end it than wasting your time and energy for something that’s not even certain.

Can’t deny they’re very cute. It’s the main point of this story after all lmao

Users who are viewing this thread