Hayama Sensei to Terano Sensei wa Tsukiatteiru

Dex-chan lover
So presh

I wish there were more teacher x teacher romances instead of the slightly creepy teacher x student romance

Dex-chan lover
this... is so fluffy... INGOIRHNOGTNGOLDTNGOLKIrtgmnpirmngpimjrptginjeryhnortyhsrt

Power Uploader
Ohh thanks for the reminder! I've purchased itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !! #translation.initiate

Fed-Kun's army
man this manga is so good :D

teacherXteacher is really rare and that sucks as I do wish there were more adult relationship manga like this one as they are usually free from the sea of godawful teenage romance angst, drama, tropes or ones with 100s of chapters of just no progress [or worse, teacherXstudent creepiness]... really is so refreshing~

This manga sucks lol the fluff isn't warranted. There's no conflict whatsoever. Nothing to actually build you up to root for the MC's romance or seeing a reasonably transition from colleagues to dating. It's mindless fluff. The faculty have given up any semblance of professionalism and the students are 100% involved in their budding romance. It's such pandering garbage. It makes the fluffy cute parts devoid of any value.

Dex-chan lover
@Abelmayfair Why would it need conflict in any way ? Why can't just appreciate the fluff like it is ? Without any kind of unnecessary drama ?

@Lilliwyt The "drama" or non-fluffy parts build personalities for the characters, depth that make you appreciate the cute parts when they happen. They're supposed to be teachers, adults, yet they act and think exactly like their students. There's ZERO differentiation in their collective personalities and you see that in their interactions with each other. Same goes with the other teachers, and the principal. Those conflicts don't need to make the story be angsty but they need to be present to actually sell the premise of the story. This is barely about two teachers getting together and more about two overgrown children. Great art, terribly written characters.

Users who are viewing this thread