Hayasegawa-kun to Megami na Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Me having a sudden realisation of what the Diary is:
12igo6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"ah man i really like this girl, i can't wait to keep my distance and reject all her advances"
-tard mc

So what the hell is the answer? Its been dropping hints throughout what she does/is but I'm slow and am unable to connect the dots...

Dude what the fuck ? WHY ? You had it in the bag, just to ruin your chance like this ...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm not that surprised. I always have this impression MCs like these are a form of pandering to the JAP otaku demographic...

Also, the hell happens within you group that everyone looks like out for your blood, @Kerubim?

Group Leader
@Korvalus
There's no bad blood between us, we just throw shit at each other for fun (and now its a running gag that all of my staff hates me lol, but everything's fine, otherwise it wouldn't be in credits)

Dex-chan lover
Usually, I would gladly call the MC a bitch in situations similar to this if the girl that he CLEARLY liked was CLEARLY trying to make a move towards him, but...I feel like he didn't really wanna go through this because 1. Things were moving way too fast and 2. He was probably getting bad vibes from her. I mean, she somehow knew where he lived and she had that diary about him. Seems like he knew she was giving off a weird vibe and wanted to leave.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao at everyone in here upset by MC running away from a now very obvious stalker in a bad situation because he didnt bang her

Group Leader
@Korvalus
We'll try our best, we're definitely happy you seem to like the group :)
We'll try to keep the effort to the maximum and to bring the chapters on!

Dex-chan lover
@Ddog123 totally, the guy had all his danger alarm on his head at red levels

@Kerubim thanks for the hard work, sometimes the series was boring but your team end page were actually funnier, but with this twist I really want to know how this ends.

Group Leader
@Knighto
No problem, we'll finish this series, but the funny meme pages will still be there in our next works (wink wink).
I won't say anything, but the ending personally satisfies me, if you include the epilogue.

Users who are viewing this thread