Hayasegawa-kun to Megami na Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Ok that took a turn real fast. Now, *in fairness*, I can kinda see why onee-san jumped the gun that chapter (not that I'm defending her). I mean, the kid was *also* stalking her 2 chapters ago. think about it. You're stalking someone only to find out that they're also stalking you, presumably with the same intentions. The kid has also been kinda obsessed about her throughout the whole series and she probably picked up on that (being a stalker herself).

What I'm more curious about is how this all ties in with her girlfriend and the nudes on her laptop. Like... was she coercing boys into playing with the two of them using those pictures as incentive? Like the way she casually flashed them on her screen, maybe she's used to this sort of maneuver?

Weird turn

Whattttttt final chapter dude wtfff we were actually being baited the entire time!
Sight...this is just depressing

All that time wasted on an unnecessary harem, I just know this manga isn't gonna give a satisfying answer about the mysterious onee-san

Group Leader
well there's only 1 chapter left atleast, even if the story is nonsensical as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread