Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Lmao legal shotas. Honestly that explains how calm he was all the time

Also why didn't she say she was older still?? That would have been hilarious. But I guess a woman's age is taboo in Japan, maybe...I'm still holding out hope for a reveal lol. I want to know how young they thought she was

The whole "nope no spices at all" is still kinda weird to me... Salt, pepper and sugar I can understand but like most spices are just plants?! I guess in a game system like this you wouldn't seek out plants for medicine either, but wouldn't poor people still scavange?? I'm overanalysing this hm

Thank you for the translation! :)

@hakunoyuuki You also have to take in account the climate of the region they live at, some plants won't grow up everywhere, that's why scavenging isn't always an option.

Women's age is a taboo almost everywhere, I remember when I was a kid my aunt always said she was 50 and never aged up no matter how many times I tried asking her through the years.

Dex-chan lover
shojo: see the legal loli shonen like to take out, decide to do the same and throw a legal shota

Group Leader
It’s a win for Shoujo! Shounen has legal loli but WE HAVE LEGAL S H O T A

@Tsuki09 Yes of course, but there are always some edible plants, at least during parts of the year, and the climate our protagonists live in seem to be temperate (so plenty of plants).

I mean yeah, but I said Japan since this manga is from Japan, and I didn't want to generalise. 30 yo is too young for it to be "don't ask" territory where I'm from, so it struck me as a cultural difference.

Fed-Kun's army
LEGAL SHOTA ASLKJSDALJKDS I'M S C R E A M I N G 💀😂😂😂

honestly i thought the s-rank adventurer might be the love interest, or the smitten one, bc there's no romance tag in this story fdslkjadflkj POOR DUDE IS HE GOING TO BE IN UNREQUITED LOVE FOREVER... that's rough, boy

thanks for the translations, this is very cute!

Users who are viewing this thread