Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
You know what's sad? The fact there isn't a story like this that I can think off where the MC just goes back and figuratively nukes the whole castle with every motherfucker inside. The ones with revenge just take a long ass time and they're always scared to just kill them on sight, so you have to wait like 50 chapters or more until someone turns into a uncontrollable monster phisically for the MC to do something.
Not to worry I can think of one that he absolutely does exactly that. Wasn't immediate by any means but when he had a chance he absolutely did it. Can't remember if he was the one who nuked it or it was just a burn down the castle deal but the Royal family became Royal evaporated blood stains after he was done

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so quick to give 10s, 1s and shit. This rn is true mid, but things could change
To metagame the rating, a 10 or 1 influences score more than a 'meh' 5 or 6 score, it's just how basic math averages really work. Infuriatingly this line of thinking this is why youtube switched to likes and dislikes from the 5 stars rating, youtube cut the gordian knot since everyone only used the extreme ends of the scale.

Dex-chan lover
If the 2 shmuks and 1 gardening tool plus that Saint girl end up like in one other manga - where "goblin slayer" event triggered, 1 dude died insta IIRC, other got mutated cause of some shady items he had, one girl got caught and well forcefully got "gang pleasured", and the only decent girl survived thou required a rescue mission, but then joined the harem. Then this could be OKish manga.

Thou the "decent girl survived" would depend on if the Saint is actually a bitch, or just your typical shy idiot who want to fit to the "crowd" - aka were her reactions indicative of someone who is good, but behaved badly to "fit" the majority. Or is she just as evil as the other 3. Either way - make her survive, not need her joining the harem, or join the other girl in the "gang forced party" - depending if she good or not.

Also, if he magically levels to 95 cause he killed a single mob, for getting OP as fuck, couldn't they just use the "heal up on level up" mechanic that a lot of games have XD? Why waste healing items hehe.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder if the japanese writers are ashamed of writing a story that has been repeated so many times in the last decade, you can feel the laziness in this story.
Even the koreans put more effort into writing web novels.
I wonder if authors are pressured to churn out generic isekai stories by their editors and publishers to make a quick profit before readers catch on and the series gets cancelled. And they attach a newbie pivix artist who wants to get their name out there in the industry.

You know what's sad? The fact there isn't a story like this that I can think off where the MC just goes back and figuratively nukes the whole castle with every motherfucker inside. The ones with revenge just take a long ass time and they're always scared to just kill them on sight, so you have to wait like 50 chapters or more until someone turns into a uncontrollable monster phisically for the MC to do something.
Honestly a story where the guy goes. If I can't be the fantasy world's hero, I'll be its greatest enemy and turns the dumb ass royals into bloody royal jelly.

Reactions: NIB
ughhhhhhh, I hate how the author just makes the other summoned people unredeemable assholes minutes after being summoned, like please try to make it a little bit believable, the dude putting his shoes on the mc after knocking him over is just too silly and 1 dimensionally evil.

The whole lets throw him out of the castle cause hes useless trope too coming from the japanese hero's makes me think of the author copying someone's homework and just changing a couple tidbits to act like he did the work.

I do have to say, i'm at least proud of the mc not making a katana cause that would have intensified the cringe factor

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if authors are pressured to churn out generic isekai stories by their editors and publishers to make a quick profit before readers catch on and the series gets cancelled. And they attach a newbie pivix artist who wants to get their name out there in the industry.
I honestly don't understand what the point of that, this manga comes from a WN adaptation, I've seen isekai that are better than this one and they've been axed at the 4th or 5th volume, so sales have nothing to do with it. I also don't see the point of "helping" a newbie, when even veteran mangaka also draw adaptations of light novels. It's quite a bubble that will burst sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
whelp this is going straight into the trash pile of countless isekai i might eventually read so long as it actually gets consistent updates. the art is the only redeeming quality of this trash and to be honest, it's really only just barely above average. we're talking like a .65 above average and not a full point above.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't understand what the point of that, this manga comes from a WN adaptation, I've seen isekai that are better than this one and they've been axed at the 4th or 5th volume, so sales have nothing to do with it. I also don't see the point of "helping" a newbie, when even veteran mangaka also draw adaptations of light novels. It's quite a bubble that will burst sooner or later.
Agree with your point of good isekais getting axed because they actually try something else. See the story, Necromance, which isn't even really an Isekai but has some themes of one and is by itself pretty decent.

As for the artist, I would not really call it "helping". It's more that they will work cheaper than a veteran, so they basically get payed in "exposure".

Reactions: NIB
Group Leader
Weird, this manga has an IDENTICAL plot to "Chillin’ in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers" so far, even with some art panels and dialogue scenes looking pretty similar. I know it's a bunch of overused tropes anyway but it's strange how similar it is.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes exiled by the king after getting summoned thanks to "useless" skill number 365 :meguusmug: , i'm in
Re:Monster
Re:ZERO
Re:Do of HEALER
Re:Life ( this is actually pretty good for a slice of life )
RE:Do My Life
RE:fureta Sekai Saikyo ....
RE:AD T.F.M. (RTFM)

Yep just about 8 of them.

Dex-chan lover
Weird, this manga has an IDENTICAL plot to "Chillin’ in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers" so far, even with some art panels and dialogue scenes looking pretty similar. I know it's a bunch of overused tropes anyway but it's strange how similar it is.
When you watch a lot if reincarnation, you would have wished they just have animated Reincarnation Coliseum or Rosengarten Saga.

Group Leader
Ah yes another let's summon you from another world but judge you by the standards of this world even though we just said summons gain the skills to defeat the demon king. Also I'm afraid that this MC is going to be a naive noodle spine who's not going to kill.

Aggregator gang
Saw "SSSSSSS-Rank" or "Saikyou" thingy pop up and yeah never fail as disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread