Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton for picking this up!

Did a re-read, and wow! I forgot just how warped Ellis's personality is... I'm eager to see where we go from here, and to learn more about the fox maid.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the artist have to make her look even younger when adding more boobage?

Actually rare that they don't immediately ally. So they're going to get attacked and be forced to ally anyway.

Classy changing scene.

She's so easily pleased. And that, "If you stay I can fight with more confidence," thing usually comes off as an excuse to keep her away from harm by lying.

So smart to defect to a faction like that.

Dex-chan lover
As far as the Upper World is concerned, since they can't find his body he's dead. They don't understand enough about the denizens of the lower world to even consider he'd be taken as a studhorse, and even in that eventuality they assume he'd take his own life than suffer that indignity and slight to his noble name/house.
And... you must made me think that the bro is going to come back a completely different person. Either completely broken and horny, or the leader of that group of goblins

Group Leader
Is Albert really dead? I thought he became a stud horse?
No idea I thought the same thing.
I think they are talking about the brother that used magic doping to become a monster and got defeated
That is Leon not Albert
WTF was that on his shoulder at the end?!
No idea, you will just have to wait and see.
The translation is very good, and thank you for picking this up.

But why so you keep typesetting at slight angles? It’s distracting.
Thanks for saying that, I make it slanted to fit the bubbles better, but no one has even told me it was annoying before. I will try to not slant them in the future
Thanks a ton for picking this up!

Did a re-read, and wow! I forgot just how warped Ellis's personality is... I'm eager to see where we go from here, and to learn more about the fox maid.
Ikr, Ellis' personality is so out of whack. In this chapter she giggles when she remembers how Crest got all the hate for beating Leon in a fight. This made me realize that she isn't even sorry for her actions at all. I hope that Ellis gets what's coming to her in the chapters to come.
Hopefully Minue goes down to the Lower World finds Crest and stays with him. Then Ellis has to protect the whole Upper World by herself and is worked to the bone to protect the Upper World.
uncencored???? my parents are behind me wtf
Actually same bro.
Why can't I have an oblivious busty goblin girl who's blindly loyal? I wish I had an oblivious busty goblin girl... Crest is a lucky man.
Count me in for one too.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for saying that, I make it slanted to fit the bubbles better, but no one has even told me it was annoying before. I will try to not slant them in the future
It seemed like they’d fit ok straight, but if you need to slant ’em, slant ‘em.

Supporter
Thanks for picking this series up. I am looking forward to the resolution of the werewolf conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread