Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I just found it today and read through.. didn't realize the gap between the last two chapters so I was super happy to see that the latest chapter, which was not only easier to read aside from tilting my head to read some of the slanted bubbles on occasions, but the fact that it was released so recently.

Hope you continue TL'ing this one!

Power Uploader
2 fucking years.... worst part is that out of all the generic fantasy trash manga I've read, I somehow remember the story of this one, after 2 whole years

Dex-chan lover
glad that it's back after 2 years but that it still being mtl'd is rough. better than before but only marginally.

Dex-chan lover
Wth is up with this series. Why does it keep trying to make us feel bad for the ex-fiancee when shes just as abusive as the family but worse cause she did everything to make it so he would crawl to her.

We also see shes the reason mc was beaten to an inch of his life from the duels which is just insane that they are attempting to paint her well.

Also why does she think if she met him he'd think anything other then disgust towards her?

Users who are viewing this thread