Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
Poor rat tooth'd werewolf.. never learned that when you use Spinning Guard, Bloody Tornado, you're not actually supposed to take the hit, and you're supposed to use a blood pack...

Dex-chan lover
I just realised the title doesnt even make sense, he didnt break off the engagement. She did.

Dex-chan lover
They really look just like low-class yakuza thugs.

Did the chapter just end with one page of the beginning of a flashback without any kind of break or even cliffhanger?

Dex-chan lover
They really look just like low-class yakuza thugs.

Did the chapter just end with one page of the beginning of a flashback without any kind of break or even cliffhanger?
Feels more like the TL split the chapter up rather then the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I have seen some official splits down the middle of a sentence. But it just randomly chops the chapter in half with no regard for how it hurts the reading experience. Most of the time it at least ends at the end of a though, or scene if you're lucky.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I have seen some official splits down the middle of a sentence. But it just randomly chops the chapter in half with no regard for how it hurts the reading experience. Most of the time it at least ends at the end of a though, or scene if you're lucky.
If you're not sure if is a split by the publisher or not, you can always go check the raws, though currently these are mobile app locked in the official you can go to some aggregator like rawkuma, but yes, the chapter do end here in the split lol

Users who are viewing this thread