Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

I honestly would rather wait a month or 2 for a full completed chapter, than get randomly uploaded parts

Dex-chan lover
Page 6: Fucking yeah! Thot patrol this bitch. 😀
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1243333/6

Aggregator gang
The pacing is weird, I thought they didn’t know their abilities before the ceremony but somehow he did?
It’s kinda trash and regrettably I’m on board for it haha

Can you just... Translate the full chapter and then upload it? Like idc if it takes a month as long as it's not a fucking cliffhanger like this.

@Add1152000 Well it's not explained too well but apparently everyone has a "God Dream" that tells them about their ability. Who knows how descriptive that is because all the MC knew was that it was Gacha, and ability that is considered legendary. Legendary, meaning no one really knows how it works except that you can gain more skills with it, how they knew about it must of been past down through the ages like a story.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, translator for Ch. 1.3 here.

Basically, the one who is splitting up the chapters is not us scanlators, but the author/manga publishers. This manga gets an update biweekly and that includes only a 1/3 part like this one. So if you wanted one full chapter it would take 1.5 months for each release. @Lonerman @ClueByFour @tastythighs

Other manga that have full chapters have cliffhangers as well. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to know a bit more of the story on a more frequent basis, rather than waiting that long each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Noctelis the WN chapters are fairly short too... All this covers 10 WN chapters.
It is a lot of "slice of life", with him training his "gacha" skill.

@AstralFe
I know it's not you guys doing it, DW
I'm happy someone is translating so thanks
it's still a dumb trend that I blame entirely on manga publishers wanting more hits on their sites though

Guys its the author that splitting the chapter it really sucks that
We keep getting cliffhanger

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Spare the Tsundere girl some sympathy guys, she's trying hard (in her own way) to save her friend (and crush?) I know it's cliche to have scummy nobles that look down on people with useless skills, buts the same goes in real life too (don't deny that it doesn't). The only downside to her method is that MC misunderstood her (in a bad way).

Users who are viewing this thread