Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Are you really coming back after 2 years of silence to reclaim a series? A new translator posts almost a month ago and your just found out and then get back into gear and translate again. Also pulling the not putting the chapter in volume bs to put it at the top. This is not a good look. This even makes you a sniper, very clearly you are trying to take back a series you abandoned and chase of the new translator, 2 years of going dark though, yeah no I will take my chances with the other one vs you who has left the series to rot.

Dex-chan lover
Will you update Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru? :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
They said in their discord that they will Update all of their series.
ah the we are so important that you should seek out our notifications mentality. As if our time is worth so little we should be expected to join hundreds of discords just to hear about their notices, instead of putting even a small effort to get word out like adding a page to their releases.

Contributor
ah the we are so important that you should seek out our notifications mentality. As if our time is worth so little we should be expected to join hundreds of discords just to hear about their notices, instead of putting even a small effort to get word out like adding a page to their releases.
Or maybe they just don't care :D
Anyway I just answered that person's question based on the info I had.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget that it's usally pinned as OUR fault for not joining their discord...

Group Leader
After  TWO years? Really?
I know it was a surprise for me too.
Are you really coming back after 2 years of silence to reclaim a series? A new translator posts almost a month ago and your just found out and then get back into gear and translate again. Also pulling the not putting the chapter in volume bs to put it at the top. This is not a good look. This even makes you a sniper, very clearly you are trying to take back a series you abandoned and chase of the new translator, 2 years of going dark though, yeah no I will take my chances with the other one vs you who has left the series to rot.
I have been chased off. :(
Don't forget that it's usally pinned as OUR fault for not joining their discord...
Read my translated chapters, I give updates in the pages and in the comment section. ;) also join my discord: discord.gg/3WaZeu9DAa. ;)

Banned
last time they upload anything 6 month ago but when someone picked it up

the previous scanlator be like ouh, shit. our project is being snipe. for real wake up. ouh, no. from now on we're going update all our project. pinky promise, chu, chu~ 🥴

if you going to left it better just dropped it rather then giving us fake hope for another year

Poor girl, I hope she gets her chance to apologize to Crest. I feel she truly does love him despite having treated him like shit.

Dex-chan lover
Are we not going to point out that,so far,Albert isn't dead but was turned into a "goblin studhorse",to quote the comic itself.

Users who are viewing this thread