Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
Poor rat tooth'd werewolf.. never learned that when you use Spinning Guard, Bloody Tornado, you're not actually supposed to take the hit, and you're supposed to use a blood pack...

Dex-chan lover
I just realised the title doesnt even make sense, he didnt break off the engagement. She did.

Dex-chan lover
They really look just like low-class yakuza thugs.

Did the chapter just end with one page of the beginning of a flashback without any kind of break or even cliffhanger?

Dex-chan lover
They really look just like low-class yakuza thugs.

Did the chapter just end with one page of the beginning of a flashback without any kind of break or even cliffhanger?
Feels more like the TL split the chapter up rather then the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I have seen some official splits down the middle of a sentence. But it just randomly chops the chapter in half with no regard for how it hurts the reading experience. Most of the time it at least ends at the end of a though, or scene if you're lucky.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I have seen some official splits down the middle of a sentence. But it just randomly chops the chapter in half with no regard for how it hurts the reading experience. Most of the time it at least ends at the end of a though, or scene if you're lucky.
If you're not sure if is a split by the publisher or not, you can always go check the raws, though currently these are mobile app locked in the official you can go to some aggregator like rawkuma, but yes, the chapter do end here in the split lol

Dex-chan lover
and your getting sniped now by the prior translators who suddenly live again after 2 years of no updates. Give them hell.

Dex-chan lover
pls dont let them bastards discourage u from TLing this! You've done a far better job with the material honestly

Group Leader
I just realised the title doesnt even make sense, he didnt break off the engagement. She did.
I also thought the title was a bit weird when I first saw it.
1720752111713.png
nope that's how it is in the raw
and your getting sniped now by the prior translators who suddenly live again after 2 years of no updates. Give them hell.
No hell will be given sadly, unless you REALLY want me to continue translating, otherwise I will drop it.
pls dont let them bastards discourage u from TLing this! You've done a far better job with the material honestly
Thanks for worrying about me, but I'm not discouraged, and I will continue to posting on mangadex.

Although, I am a little annoyed that they came back from not posting ANY chapters for 6 months and a 2 year hiatus on THIS manga and started posting new chapters without warning.

Even though this manga was taken away from me I hope you guys will still continue to read, comment, and enjoy any new chapters that are posted. I really enjoy reading your guys comments and I always have a blast replying to you guys.

If you guys want to check out some of my other translations you can check them out on my mangadex profile or join my discord at: discord.gg/3WaZeu9DAa

Dex-chan lover
No hell will be given sadly, unless you REALLY want me to continue translating, otherwise I will drop it.
depends how active they stay, but yeah with the rate they are posting now there is no point. That give them hell was do to the stands started grouping up and mocking me out of nowhere getting me defensive. But yeah if they stay active moving on to a new title, or poking gds would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread