Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru

DOES USING ALL-CAPS AND USING JAPLISH MAKE ME BRILLIANT? OR ARE YOU HERE FOR PASSABLE ART AND TITS? + A GIMMICK

Here come another FMC with tsundere personality who can't properly express her feelings

Fed-Kun's army
So im guessing he's gonna have incredible luck at convenient times and/or unbelievable misfortune for comedic purposes?
His skill is literally Plot Device incarnate

This just screams 'Generic isekai'

Don't even bother reading the first chapter its not worth it. It's the same shit we've read a hundred times already.

Fed-Kun's army
First time I saw a title long enough to fit in 3 line in the title bar. Most only take 2

"HAZURE SKILL『GA CHA』 DE TSUIHO SARETA ORE HA, WAGA MAMA OSANANAJIMI WO ZETSUEN SHI KAKUSEI SURU BANNO CHI TOSS KILL WO GET SHITE, MEZASE RAKURAKU SAIKYO SLOW LIFE!"

That's one hell of a long name/title(?)
been a while since i saw one

Dex-chan lover
The comment to not bother reading the first chapter got me to laugh. Theres no FIRST chapter up even lol, its a part... rofl
Its barely 10 pages not counting credit pages and they're short enough to read with a glance.

Power Uploader
Wow! Another manga with a name longer than the description... oh well, let's take a look at it

Double-page supporter
If it's gonna be a copy-paste, don't copy-paste the shitty characters plz

i just hope this goes the parody route...
i mean, very long title and getting skills from a stone slab smartphone with gacha...
already making fun of the light novel industry and mobile games.

parody is the only way, otherwise this is 100% donkey shit.

Well I can't really give any thoughts since I don't read enough so... Let's add this to reading list for the time being

Users who are viewing this thread