Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru

Dex-chan lover
this could actually be a decent one if they treat it more serious, the art style cause it to jump to comedy style quite often and it just broke all the actual fun part.

Dex-chan lover
For those that are interested this is good light reading for passing time.
I love kingdom building type manga. This one seems like it may be going in that direction.
So I think this is a passable low level read...so it will probably get an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Story is meh, art is meh, paneling and the flow of the story is shit. Would still read just to find out the ending. Good effort scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
Happened upon this, sad to know it's in a hiatus. Love me some goblin girls, even the fake ones like the queen. Here's hoping this gets picked back up at some point.

Meh, I've read worse. Character designs are fun, and I like the family relations. Very simple premise and, well, everything, but surprisingly gory with kills and injuries. It definitely does not hold back on how severe they look despite being healed pretty quickly

The story in a nut shell:

God: Hey guys! Listen you have a monster problem cropping up soon. But its ok! I already passed out some awesome super powers to the kids of your high ranking noble families! With the power, wealth and connections of these new Hero's everything is gonna be fine! 😎👍

King: Oh joy! God himself has given us all we need to solve this terrible problem! Quickly call up these new Hero's so we can help prepare them has soon as possible! 😄✨

Hero 1(the MC): Gets exiled to the demon world because he couldn't use his power on demand. By his own family! Who have mistreated and abused him his whole life.

Hero 2(the Sadist): Has been true to her desires since she was little. Sadly a sadists love is a bit much for the spineless MC and her last ditch effort to collar her dog got rejected along with her engagement to him.

Hero 3(the Knightess): Is slowly cracking under the pressure of everyone's expectations of her and is just has likely to stay in exile with the MC has she is to try and retrieve him.

Me: ...Well! This isn't going very well is it?! Lol😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread