Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru

Lol the cover illust looks fam, that one Demon harem school manga with vampire and beastgirl waifu

Edit: Anyway it's hard to review with only 1 chapter

Dex-chan lover
Is-This-A-Pigeon.jpg

Is this another generic manga?

>magic gacha powers
You're kidding, right? Does his companion get magical microtransactions?

@Daeat groups upload chapters like 1.1 1.2 1.3 etc. to make it look like they're actually uploading on a schedule lol. If they cut the chapters into multiple pieces they technically only have to translate 1 full chapter and can drag it on for like a month

It's hard to expect anything decent when the author doesn't even bother to give decent prologue.

SOMEONE PLS PICK THIS UP
and Guys Keep Commenting maybe theres chance that one of the group pick this

Ngl bro restart this shit the prologue was short asf only showed a couple of scenes that were good gotta restart

I've read as much of the wn as has been posted and legit the two girls on the cover show up in like 2 or 3 chapters out of like 70 so far. Not going to say it isn't a somewhat decent story but the gacha stuff gets boring quick cause he just always works hard enough to get it all. Like he has had 3 or so sales and every time he just rolls till he has everything on the sale. Just a heads up for all.

@lordcrow I don’t know about others but I read it cause I know I won’t care about any of the characters or anything else in the story so I’m not disappointed if it is, as you said “shit”

Users who are viewing this thread