Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 35 - Business Trip to the Royal Capital (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
The author must have had some bad experiences with their supervisors at work or something along the line of working for a horrible company, so far just about every other authority figures who doesn’t know that the MC can off them in seconds (and so to some extent afraid of him) or owe the MC favors (hence have been saved by him and know his competence) have been jerks.
This is more readable than the other one called "revenge my life" or whatever. The one where every girl has the same face just different hair style. His drawing of his seniors and his boss looks realistic though.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly kept thinking I made that bit up in my mind. Been so long since then, I couldn't properly remember.

Thanks for the TL
It definitely happened lol. Which makes it weird he still haven't gone far with the colleague that really likes him or the princess who's been in love with him since the beginning.
I'm not sure if he and the vampire chick actually did anything together though....

Fed-Kun's army
The manager is such an annoying character. What is the point of antagonizing your helper? IRL, if you hate a specific employee but you cant directly fire him, just give them boring tasks or heavy labor jobs or just dont give him any job at all. This character is just another a dime a dozen cliché to tell the reader how "cool" the MC is.

Dex-chan lover
Ace. This guy is the ace of the guild!
Don't depend on him too much, folks. It's only for one week after all.

Dex-chan lover
A bit surprised a bird has fangs, but more surprised those fangs has no symmetric structural differences that allow you to easily identify whether one is from the left or the right side of the mouth. It's not like it is a goblin's ear, which is exactly identical rotated 180 degrees or not (and yet most guilds only ask for ie. left ear).

Dex-chan lover
The author must have had some bad experiences with their supervisors at work or something along the line of working for a horrible company, so far just about every other authority figures who doesn’t know that the MC can off them in seconds (and so to some extent afraid of him) or owe the MC favors (hence have been saved by him and know his competence) have been jerks.
nah, the female ones have been no trouble. Instead they have been submissive girls who falls for mc's dick the moment he sexually harasses them a little bit (I don't actually remember the scene of how he started boning the manager at his guild)

I really love that there is no harem or things like that. That's refreshing

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, that branch manager gets the boot, or is reduced to a figurehead and all the other employees start ignoring his nonsense. Those kinds of managers are the worst. Unfortunately, I've had to work for one who was almost exactly like this. The kind of asshole who doesn't know the daily inner workings of the department, yet doesn't hesitate to take credit for any positives that come out. Positives that are usually obtained in spite of said manager, not because of.

Dex-chan lover
nah, the female ones have been no trouble. Instead they have been submissive girls who falls for mc's dick the moment he sexually harasses them a little bit (I don't actually remember the scene of how he started boning the manager at his guild)
I suppose you could mention Elia, the old bitch manager from another guild. But yeah, in these stories it's rare to have antagonistic female characters who aren't ugly. Not counting those who're only initially antagonistic.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

He already is gobbling up women in the capital as his home-colleagues predicted.
I bet even though he burned the address paper, he already memorized it (not just to make a woman out of Filly in the future but to also potentially save her when she needs to).

Double-page supporter
Hope that manager gets fired or at least eats humble pie. It actually explains why so many people quit at the same time. The guy couldn't even manage the quest counters properly. Had to get an employee's initiative to stream line things.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the truth to 'a cat is fine too'?
The girl from "a cat is fine too" can also transform between human and cat forms. She is a loli Rei clone in her human form, though. Not as luxurious as a demon king.

Dex-chan lover
The girl from "a cat is fine too" can also transform between human and cat forms. She is a loli Rei clone in her human form, though. Not as luxurious as a demon king.
The best thing about Type-Moon is, if you don't like something no worries. It comes in other flavors/colors.
Don't like "Loli Rei clone"? we have White Tsundere version!
Don't like loli Illya? we have legal loli Illya AND tanned, horny loli Illya!
Don't like plain serious flat-chested Saber? We have goth serious flat-chested Saber (Alter), serious big booba Saber (Lancer), mommy big booba Saber (Lancer), funny flat-chested Saber (Assassin), funny medium booba Saber (Foreigner) , Padoru big booba Saber, Japanese big booba Saber, cute medium booba Saber (Caster), cute flat-chested Saber (Lily), and OMG SHE'S SO GOD DAMN CUTE introvert Saber (Grey).
Don't like Sakura? Trade her in for a different Sakura! Warning: We are not responsible for any lost of freedom, limbs and/or life due to our Sakura line of products.

Dex-chan lover
to think that he was the same that fuck into submission the adventure girl at the begin. He's grown so much.

I don't know bro

Is it Author maybe has kinda fetish of bad/slut girl ?? Then for the man. He eats second girl in beggining chapter, then branch manager (she was kinda slut, have many man on past), then one-night standing of prince's secretary. After, there was a vampire girl who has charm power. Do you know right, what function of charm power ?! Yepp she was a bitch too. And then, now we are showed hostest girl (dark-night job). If i'm author, i'd just use her [hostest girl] as moral story not as MC's wife.

Note : Actually, i've already many complaints since long but this is the first complaints i've written. Not only this story, many manga outside are like this.

Weeelllllllll, but this is Japan now. A country with many atheists. I don't expect much from them, if they have or know principal and method of relationship and marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread