Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Salamander and the Battle Observer

Dex-chan lover
@oukamihalf Not counted as NTR when you didn't have lover relationship with her. To be fair I'm also a dense person irl, till she confessed to me.

@sirius180 Will MC also bang the hero party members who appear on chapter 1?

@Kllick
Unfortunately it is for me.
Because when I think back now, she has been giving quite an obvious hint many times whenever I am with her, even my frinds keeps gigglings whenever that happen.
So it counts, since I am somehow regret it also after that. Apparently its a lighter version of 'hime d*rei'minus the imouto or 'i*ky*n', if you wanted to ask what actually happened.
My mindset at those days are "She is my best friend. Its only natural she'd help out.", you can pretty much figure out the rest by yourself.

This is just me babling around about my naive times, you need not to believe it.

Dex-chan lover
@oukamihalf I believe you. Somehow I feel the heavyness in your word. My condolences.

Looks like in my case I'm really lucky.

Dex-chan lover
I've actually used the "I have to take care of my cat" excuse to so many things. It always works roflmao

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh these two.. get married already.. oh wait..

JUST HAVE KIDS DAMNIT

Users who are viewing this thread