Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Aggregator gang
I am always in for a hero x demon lord manga, but this has a harem tag? Does this mean he is not actually dating the demon queen or just that there are other women who one-sidedly have crushes on him and they are just calling it a harem for some reason?

Don’t listen to anyone else this is pretty good it has a decent bit of wholesome stuff but the smut is a bit misleading like it shows it a bit but not fully still good read

@Moneylessbum
That would be the fastest solution, but I don't think it will happen.
Since it seems that the seal is what represents her "normal" self, if she loses that, she won't be "normal" anymore, just like the MC is trying to be "normal" by working a 8-4 job.

Men that stupid joke with the underwear, and the fact that he "can" make any girl he looks "funny" melt for him and open her legs, Made a very bad first impression.

But the rest of the manga got so much better, Men the loli was a nice little thing to ad, getting a noble involve was garbage but meh~ it's what it is.

And the fact that he choice the Maou instead of planting every girl on the freaking town with his seed, was really good, i don't mind some fanservice but come on... restrain is a good thing with the Gary Stu.

I hope the the MC ends up with Maou and no other concubines. That way I'll never dropped this.

@ Ch 14 -
Unexpected in some way, he didnt seem that type, not that im against him banging and impregnating them all tbh.

I love this! Thanks for translating so far! Hopefully there is more on the way, can’t wait

Users who are viewing this thread