Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Title is misleading. Give it a read anyway.
A title like
"After subjugating the Demon Lord, the Legendary Assassin plans to live an ordinary life as a Guild Member."
would be better.
Do note that I've got like a hundred better titles, but I'm keeping to the whole "Explaining the entire manga is a single sentence" structure, cuz lots of mangas tend to do that for their titles.

Please dont be pregnant its too early usually its at the end chapters if shes pregnant

I'm so confused so we're her "stomach" problems or is she alluding to the fact she is pregnant it's annoys me. Now I have to know XD

@Pepepatate u probably read it but gonna say it anyway
jup she is
@Crimson56
i think both cause eating poison cant be good

i wanna have more y is this so slow some rdm copy stuff gets 1 in a week and this 1 in 4 months y is it always like that

i just read that this once had the smut tag like wtf i mean yes but noo thats not smut

i started rereading it and in the first chapter he was like
ism gonna use everything to killher but stabs her in the head with a tiny ass dagger and somehow she doesn't die
i mean its smoll but it should be enough for that

Fed-Kun's army
what kind of harem is this?

does he fuck every girl

or only has eyes for 1

ntr?

@calmbreez

Harem tag is there because of one-night stands, mostly. No idea why the author decides to include them though, there's a decent enough plot without them and Roland doesn't give off that vibe.

He does create an actual harem with a vampire later on, except I think the author forgot about her because she's not in any of the recent chapters

Users who are viewing this thread