Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

just another reskin and recycle of fantasy genre nowadays without nothing new to add
waste of time

It's a pretty likeable slice of life, it deserves a 7 maybe. It probably shouldn't be taken seriously, but it's probably intended to be like that anyway.

just another reskin and recycle of fantasy genre nowadays without nothing new to add
@elfestz it's not a reskin and recycle of the fantasy genre. This actually has some good points. One being the fact that the MC isn't dense as shit, and the another being that the MC has a clear motive- to live a normal life

It probably would be better if the MC wasn't edgy as all fuck. Steals a lot of ideas from isekai before it, too... but with a confused presentation.

Group Leader
I love the fact that whenever women ask him out, he says he has to get back to his cat. If only they knew...

Group Leader
Does anyone know any other manga that's like this? Like I remember seeing a manga like this where the villain person becomes normal and stuff

Lol all them girls tryna get with him and he's devoted to his cat(who is a hot grill who is also the demon lord) i mean talk about anti-harem

I was so tired of lame ass main character Who didnt know how to say no. And then THIS guy appear. Finaly a non-harem fantasy manga

Users who are viewing this thread