Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Nothing i haven't seen before but the writing is good. So a solid 7 maybe 8 or 8.5 if it actually ends in the future.

here is what i thought of assassin solo last boss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpHz9GT5PY 10:04 😀

Where could i find a cat like this? It's sooo thiccc i'm falling in love with the fluffy fur, and each chapter made me always wanted to pet her, everytime!

So at the beginning I thought he was like that because he lived all his life as an assassin. Without experiencing a normal day once in his life. You know, because training and all that.

But the more I read, the more I'm starting to think the MC maybe mentally handicapped. A retard.
There are situations where he could have understood everything by simple logic and acted normal. If only, if only!! Man, problems could have been avoided. But he fails.
To the point that it doesn't feel like the usual japanese "MC-lacks-common-sense" trope. It feels weird.

*PLOT TWIST*: The only reason why he was trained as an assassin was because he is in fact retarded, and that made him easy to manipulate/turn into a killing machine. That's why he's so good at it.

@Darkmeep
Wgvycch.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
"single-handedly “kills” the demon king"

Automatic trash manga. lol

@JJred2 nah, this is the only social media account I have.
I even left this for months. No way i can be troll if I don't even use social media.
Btw i still think this manga is shit, it might hurt but there are many better mangas to invest time into.
It was just an advice to use your precious time wisely.

@overlordsaikim again if you say this is a wast of time don't come here everyone has there own standards if this doesnt live up to yours just go instead of as you say wasting your time.

@BlueWyvern
Damn, came here hoping to see that answered already...
Hope someone picks it back up. Thanks to everyone involved for the releases so far anyway

The story has potential, but the Demon King/Queen being forced into being a cat is getting old.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I keep waiting for the MC to shout "HOI NO HOI NO HOI!!!!"?
All the characters look exactly like the other manga. Same MC. Same cat. Same girl. The girls father looks exactly like the knight in the other manga. The guild boss looks just like an older version of the school principal.

Oh, same artist for both mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread