Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Are people still translating this or no cause I swear translators are lazy or they just have an excuse to say that translating is hard. Even though it’s in reality quite easy to translate, erase the Japanese words then put the translated text back onto the page. If you’re a master with paint.net

Dex-chan lover
"Poser" - the manga. 90% of the time we have the MC flexing. It's just stupid.

Quite the wish fulfillment manga here.

The story is 90% populated by women utterly devoid of any personality. They simply serve to get f*ked by the MC.
The remaining 10% are men who are either A) jealous pricks or B) bandits. I'm not exaggerating. There's not a single male character in this story who doesn't fit either category. Can't have *gasp* a normal male side character capable of competing with MC's tiddies, can we?

I'd comment on the MC's personality too but he doesn't have one. Well, except for stealing women's panties I guess?

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty mindless fun, so I'm more or less okay with it. Definitely better than some manga trying hard to have some semblance of a plot or engaging storyline when the concept's just really too overused and cliched.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, really I do!
But I swear to GOD if I see the words: CHAD, BETA, ALPHA, OMEGA, or WHATEVER again; I'm gonna freaking explode...

Ecchi and more than that It has smut tag there but it surprisingly not really much and more safe.

Ah man my standard for ecchi is too high making me can't enjoy this at the fullest

This is a good manga with nice art and a cool, relaxed vibe. Really like the MC!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you read MCs like an assassin that has no common sense and you wonder how’d he managed to survive this far without making it obvious to the whole country how much of an assassin he is

Utilize the time you waste on reading this shit into cleaning your house/studying/working from home. You guys must've shitload amount of time to be reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread