Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu

What is going on in this comment section, jeebus. Either give constructive criticism that the scanlator can actually grow from or be quiet. Saying that they suck won't accomplish jack shit, except making you look entitled.

Supporter
Splitting the chapters gets you peak donations. I also hear delaying the chapter by a week gets you millions of visits to your website. You should do both.

1- stop bullying me
2- I translate for free (no website or patreon, etc.)
3- sorry for being mean (the reason is 1)
4- I only translate the mangas that no one bother to translate

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work. I don’t mind, either full or split is fine.

Honestly, thank you for the translation. You shouldn't mind some people being aggressive, a lot don't realize they are dealing with real human beings when online, so they become gratuitously harsh if you show any weakness, as being harsh can be enjoyable.
Split or full chapters are both good.

This manga doesn’t make sense. If you can learn other skills, what’s the big deal with “mapping” taking 3 slots? So dumb.

4V29LNon tbh they just completely changed the premise of skill slots, mc has all three filled yet can still learn other skills, does this mean you could learn the holy sword or other op skills?

@FRASH_18 @4V29LN0n: Based on my experience on playing JRPGs, maybe [Mapping] is an inherent skill (w/c is also called as Talent in other games). It might be the rule of this world is that you can have 3 slot for placing a Talent and each Talent has different number of slot required. On the other hand, you can learn normal skills if you can w/o limit

I'm with @AutumnBeau, time between chapters or splitting them up in multiple parts doesn't really matter to me. The only thing I wished scanlators/uploaders would do is label the current and max chapter (e.g. Chapter 12 Part 1/3). This bothers me with Kirei Cake's uploads because each of their chapters has a different number of parts so I have no idea if I've reached the end of the chapter or not until they release the first part of the next chapter.

Such a super minor gripe but it bugs me to no end.

I'm less worried about grammar than being thankful he even tries to translate this when no one else bothers anymore. A proofreader would be helpful but I won't force him

@4V29LN0n ithink there are some mistake on earlier translation. Skill are the 3 slot given by gods and the one the mc learn rn are arts. Which is a replication of skill with way weaker effect or something like that. This manga don't explain it quiet well like other manga with similar system

MD@Home
A wise man once said; "If you do something poorly enough, someone else will just step up and do it for you."

if anyone wants to translate the manga go ahead.
it's not like I bought the right to translate it.
the chapter 8 was the last one I will do.

Users who are viewing this thread