Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu

WOW literally the greatest isekai out there... the art, story and characters are just INCREDIBLE... truly groundbreaking!!

yea yea yea
basic
i got trash skill
but if use it right
it's hella op

just skim through the first 2 chapters and ye ye ye
drop

This the same kind shitty ass loser mc that i recently commented on that i hate PS Drop

Pun

Fuck you to all the people who stop reading after 2 chapters.
This is a 9/10 for sure.
The characters are so incredibly pleasant, the story feels realistic and more than anything its pacing is perfect, taking it slow without being boring at all. with the current amount of chapters available at the moment (9.1) it's amazing and I will 100% be reading the WN.

It's good and if it ends up half as good as the novel it'll be a 9/10... But the translation it a little slow...
If you like OPMC and harems go SOMEWHERE ELSE cus this is not that...
PS: Rosalia for best girl.

The art style is good and i really like the characters. Finally we have a fantasy with a true underdog with character flaws who doesn't get overpowered after a few chapters and actually tries to change himself by overcoming hardships. I'm so tired of all those generic power harem fantasies, so reading a work like this one is a good change i wanted. Would i recommend? Yeah, definitely.

PS: My thanks for the translaters efforts. I know he isn't quick or good as other translators. However i appreciate the efforts in translating the manga to make it reach a greater audience.

VaaaaN good luck translating this ma dud<3 love your credit pages, thats all im reading this manga for tbh

MC was a wimp, who didnt even put effort to make up for his lack of skills. So, trains and learns "arts" maybe lower version of "skills". So far, its ok~ish considering there has not been much development towards plot, world building, etc. even after 9 chapters. But its kinda at the turning pt, where it can use it potential to grow or go down the drain developing into some trope manga.

Edit 1: Low rating maybe due to slicing of manga into various sub chapters and long w8 time between releases for each sub-chapter.

better than it lets on, Slow to start but , story seems to be starting (FINALLY).
I like the most of the characterizations so far. but its still early enough in the story that things need to take shape.
even so, its just starting to run out the readers setup "patience" . the author needs to get to the actual plot in the next 5 or so chapters before the readers lose interest

Double-page supporter
> skills are only given out by gods
> you can't change anything
> only 3 skill slots

and then suddenly he can learn all the skills (4+) he want just by trying a little...

what kind of bs is this??

plus most of the manga is this guy doing nothing while nothing is happening while we were at least expecting adventure...

3/10 at best

MC probably wont be the type to drop bosses after "using his skill the right way" or "exploiting a game breaking logic in a game-like world" so MC's not going to be the OP MC edgelord most isekai readers hope to see

Back to what Owen said down below. By what it seems the "gods" hand out 3 abilities for free then they can learn others. It states that they give abilities but not that there is a max.

For example mage lady says they want to be no.1 mage in general instead of stating they want to be a specific type of mage master

thank you vaann..

you are honest and funny guy/girl at the same time.

really appreciate your effort in translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread