Hazure Skill [Nigeru] de Ore wa Kyokugen-tei Level no Mama Saikyou wo Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I can see he is thinking about reseting this battle with his unique skill. But according to his regeneration skill from a few chapters back, if the HP reaches 0 the soul will not return.

Will the battle reseting from his unique skill follow the regeneration skill logic or a different logic? Does this even count as a battle he can run away from? If reseting the battle does return the soul, will they remember what happened?

Dex-chan lover
Except you are basing your speculation on a spoiler, which would be revealing information for future chapters even if its second hand. This is why even thou I have no knowledge of future chapter, my speculative responses were placed under spoiler tags.
Except that the spoiler, with regards to the question as opposed to what the MC will do in the next chapter, is just "X works".

Dex-chan lover
Surprised at the amount of discussion here wrt the exact working of that one ability, but just one person mentioning how strange it is to see an elf randomly show up, where everyone else until now has just been Earth humans.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised at the amount of discussion here wrt the exact working of that one ability, but just one person mentioning how strange it is to see an elf randomly show up, where everyone else until now has just been Earth humans.
Honestly in a world with magic, cosplayers are going to use magic to cosplay better...
Just look at the shark teeth on one thug and Ogre like body of another.
Half Elf, her father was human.
Her Mom got isekai-ed while pregnant...

Dex-chan lover
Weird to see page 19 her shirt ripped apart as though she has none but every where else it is ripped down the middle

Dex-chan lover
He should think of how he was able to kill with ease of mind and the quickness with it too…sounds worrisome to me.

Dex-chan lover
When you write characters to be dumb as fuck to trust people to go into dungeons like that lol.

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_2024-07-31_at_1.52.09_PM.png

You KNOW the artist was Marin Kitagawa-pilled lmao (with further evidence too)

Users who are viewing this thread