Hazure Skill [Nigeru] de Ore wa Kyokugen-tei Level no Mama Saikyou wo Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the one scenario in which straight up killing them is a bad idea (he has a shit ton of skills which would work to just knock them out + killing them should gain him xp), then again he is probably just going to use run away with the girl and not gain the xp and undo the murders

their numbers went from 3 to 7 to 5 :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the one scenario in which straight up killing them is a bad idea (he has a shit ton of skills which would work to just knock them out + killing them should gain him xp), then again he is probably just going to use run away with the girl and not gain the xp and undo the murders

their numbers went from 3 to 7 to 5 :questionblob:
There are achievements with level requirements, like the one that gave him the SP book, so anything that could give him XP is bad as he could lock himself out of better achievements.

Besides, there is always, though this is not what he will do, the strip of all gear and throw them into the boss room removal option.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the thing where his enemies would be knocked out instead of dead?
He will use it, I think he forgot right now because not knowing how much of a threat they are.
It has been a while but If I recall right, He will ask himself if there is a achievement for killing enough people, like the monster killer achievement he got for slimes, and use escape to reset the room and kill them over and over again, then uses that so the authorities can apprehend them after getting the achievement.

Dex-chan lover
mc, if that works, then you live in a simulation
Magic, and Dungeons, His skill likely takes a snapshot of the encounter at the start, and can reset it.
Though the only hard part would be restoring the soul, but that depends on how fast the soul leaves the area, which can be instantly to several days or even years in some settings.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the no kill skill has to be activated like a passive and turned off and since he's always hunted monsters he forgot about it. If he runs somehow here and they literally revive, I wonder if they'll remember what happened or if it'll literally just reset to them about to assault the Elf? girl. Where did elves come from now.

Dex-chan lover
He will use it, I think he forgot right now because not knowing how much of a threat they are.
It has been a while but If I recall right, He will ask himself if there is a achievement for killing enough people, like the monster killer achievement he got for slimes, and use escape to reset the room and kill them over and over again, then uses that so the authorities can apprehend them after getting the achievement.
if that works, i have to agree with an above commenter, this isnt the real world anymore, its a game or simulation.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly respect for mc not hesitating at all. Those guys were irredeemable so it’s aight but convenient no XP is gained from mercing pks lmao.

Dex-chan lover
mc, if that works, then you live in a simulation
if that works, i have to agree with an above commenter, this isnt the real world anymore, its a game or simulation.
This is already not the "real world" considering there is provable magic and extra dimensional dungeons with monsters. In the "real world" (our world) there is (currently) no way to prove the existence of the soul (etc), so, arguably, in the real world (our world) and with what can be assumed only through pure "hard science" (of our world) it would be entirely possible to completely reconstruct their bodies and restore their life - without the soul as an extra-physical component simply putting the atoms "back as they were before (the snapshot from the beginning of the battle)" would literally be enough.
But this clearly isn't the real world (our world), nor does it have to be a "simulation." If magic exists, and if the soul exists, you have both the components to rewind time and restore the life/soul.

Edited for clarity and correction of an autocorrect.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

This is already not the"real world" considering there is probable magic and extra dimensional dungeons with monsters. In the "real world" there is (currently) no way to prove the existence of the soul (etc), so, arguably, in the real world and with what can be assumed only through pure "hard science" it would be entirely possible to completely reconstruct their bodies and restore their life - without the soul as an extra-physical component simply putting the atoms "back as they were before (the snapshot from the beginning of the battle)" would literally be enough.
But this clearly isn't the real world, nor does it have to be a "simulation." If magic exists, and if the soul exists, you have both the components to rewind time and restore the life/soul

While kind of cryptic, you're still talking about the contents of future unreleased chapters, please use one of the spoilers tags for those that would rather not see this conversation.

a dungeon resestting dungeon mobs between encounters is one thing, but to resurrect outside beings to reset an encounter between individuals that were not spawned by the dungeon is a step too far. Not that the author can't write this into the setting. It takes it from a plausible situation, to stupidly overpowered bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
While kind of cryptic, you're still talking about the contents of future unreleased chapters, please use one of the spoilers tags for those that would rather not see this conversation.

a dungeon resestting dungeon mobs between encounters is one thing, but to resurrect outside beings to reset an encounter between individuals that were not spawned by the dungeon is a step too far. Not that the author can't write this into the setting. It takes it from a plausible situation, to stupidly overpowered bullshit.
Except everything that I said was pure speculation. I haven't read the source material.
When I said that this "This is already not the"real world" considering there is probable magic and extra dimensional dungeons with monsters." I meant that literally with regards to our world. I'm not being cryptic at all, I am being literal. And because this is pure speculation that is based solely on what has been translated and released on MangaDex alone (I refuse to read on translator websites because the publisher and Mangaka deserve support, not those literally stealing from them), my comment requires no spoiler.

And how is this a step to far? You are assuming that the "spawned monsters" are "lesser beings" and therefore have no soul to be lost or recovered. If his power effectively creates a bubble in time and space that captures everything within, then it wouldn't be irrational to assume that it can affect every living being regardless of "monster" or "human" status. Besides it's already proven that the dungeons have control over the humans who enter them. The dungeon app; the leveling, stats and skills system; and the red name system introduced in this chapter are prime examples of this.
Additionally in one of the chapters of this group of releases he basically got regeneration that can reconstruct his body from a single cell. It literally said it can do this regardless of death but could not "return the soul." So the only thing his unique skill has to do is capture that, everything else has been given evidence in the manga already. I wouldn't call that overpowered (beyond what it already is), especially because we haven't seen anyone other than him, the one girl and the thugs introduced in this chapter. Who knows what other unique skills this world has to offer (other than those who have read the source material, assuming any others have been introduced.)
Finally, I would argue that this particular ability is one of the less overpowered abilities I have seen in manga as of late, and that is assuming that he can bring back the thugs.

Also, why are you using spoilers for what is arguably more pure speculation that has no basis in anything that hasn't been released here already? You claimed that I "still [talked] about the contents of future unreleased chapters" but I wasn't, and neither are you. In these cases no spoilers are required.
Unless talking about the contents of the last few chapters, including this one, counts as "a spoiler" for those who have yet to read them I don't really understand what I have done wrong with my previous comment, or why you put your response in a spoiler. (And if commenting on this chapter counts as spoilers then people need to read the chapter before the comments...) I'm sorry, please explain.

Dex-chan lover

Except everything that I said was pure speculation. I haven't read the source material.
When I said that this "This is already not the"real world" considering there is probable magic and extra dimensional dungeons with monsters." I meant that literally with regards to our world. I'm not being cryptic at all, I am being literal. And because this is pure speculation that is based solely on what has been translated and released on MangaDex alone (I refuse to read on translator websites because the publisher and Mangaka deserve support, not those literally stealing from them), my comment requires no spoiler.

And how is this a step to far? You are assuming that the "spawned monsters" are "lesser beings" and therefore have no soul to be lost or recovered. If his power effectively creates a bubble in time and space that captures everything within, then it wouldn't be irrational to assume that it can affect every living being regardless of "monster" or "human" status. Besides it's already proven that the dungeons have control over the humans who enter them. The dungeon app; the leveling, stats and skills system; and the red name system introduced in this chapter are prime examples of this.
Additionally in one of the chapters of this group of releases he basically got regeneration that can reconstruct his body from a single cell. It literally said it can do this regardless of death but could not "return the soul." So the only thing his unique skill has to do is capture that, everything else has been given evidence in the manga already. I wouldn't call that overpowered (beyond what it already is), especially because we haven't seen anyone other than him, the one girl and the thugs introduced in this chapter. Who knows what other unique skills this world has to offer (other than those who have read the source material, assuming any others have been introduced.)
Finally, I would argue that this particular ability is one of the less overpowered abilities I have seen in manga as of late, and that is assuming that he can bring back the thugs.

Also, why are you using spoilers for what is arguably more pure speculation that has no basis in anything that hasn't been released here already? You claimed that I "still [talked] about the contents of future unreleased chapters" but I wasn't, and neither are you. In these cases no spoilers are required.
Unless talking about the contents of the last few chapters, including this one, counts as "a spoiler" for those who have yet to read them I don't really understand what I have done wrong with my previous comment, or why you put your response in a spoiler. (And if commenting on this chapter counts as spoilers then people need to read the chapter before the comments...)

I'm sorry, please explain.
Except you are basing your speculation on a spoiler, which would be revealing information for future chapters even if its second hand. This is why even thou I have no knowledge of future chapter, my speculative responses were placed under spoiler tags.

Dex-chan lover
Except you are basing your speculation on a spoiler, which would be revealing information for future chapters even if its second hand. This is why even thou I have no knowledge of future chapter, my speculative responses were placed under spoiler tags.
EDIT: Firstly, just in case there existed a bizarre rule requiring any comments that were in response to a comment containing a spoiler tag, to themselves require a spoiler tag, I did check the rules. No such rule exists, and the only reference to "spoiler" is to not spoil a story outside of such a tag. Nothing I said is a spoiler. Nothing I said can be taken as a spoiler, unless any and all guesses and speculation are also considered spoilers.
Anyway... END EDIT.

Except I am not basing my speculation on a spoiler. I am basing it on the same information that @kaminomikan had, which was posted far before the spoiler that you responded to. And literally the only reason I added in your post is because all you said is that you agreed that it wouldn't be the real world at the point of the spoiler.
Neither you nor I provide anything that suggests anything from within that spoiler beyond what kaminomikan would have known without the spoiler. Had either of us brought out any of the text, or referenced anything from the text directly, I could understand your perspective. But this argument of "you are responding to a spoiler therefore it must be within a spoiler" is like arguing that anyone referencing a commercial advertising some media (book, movie, video game, etc) must preface what they say with "spoiler warning," which, might I add, would be utterly pointless because a commercial is meant to create interest by showing "some aspect" of the media it's intended to sell.
Or, another, equally relevant comparison, would be trying to argue that the paragraph used to describe the media (back of the book, case of the DVD/VHS, video game description) constitutes a spoiler of that media.

So, ok, I grasp that you are assuming, incorrectly, that I based my speculation on the comment(s) you quoted. I did not. I didn't in any way base my speculation on the comments under spoilers. Only on the information provided within the translated chapters on this website. And, again, I only quoted you because I thought you might find the pure speculation, based solely on what has already been read in the chapters, interesting.

Really. Absolutely nothing I said draws from what was said in that one comment you quoted. It was all from this chapter (and maybe the previous one) and the MC's reactions and thoughts within. Additionally (and then I will stop talking) nothing you said in the text you quoted could lead anyone to be spoiled for the next however many chapters more than what kaminomikan said two replies and more than five hours before the comment with actual spoilers...
I will not put these comments in any spoiler tags. It's unnecessary and pointless. Feel free to do it yourself, but you are wasting your time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread