Hazure Skill "Soine" ga Kakuseishi, Boku ga Saikyou Harem wo Kizuku Made ~Micchaku Soine de Ganbou Kaihou!? Yuuwakusare Makutte Komattemasu!!~ - Vol.…

Dex-chan lover
here is a list with 150 mangas that are currently waiting to be tled by someone
https://mangadex.org/list/c05c058c-c2e6-4728-9c63-34fb551fa53b/needing-tl?page=1
That's a neat list. I have a few private lists but nothing organized for "hasn't been translated in 6+ months".

I just figure that most people translating pick it up because they have specific titles they want to work on, or because they want to focus on what's more popular and will get more readers. Most of what I recognize as abandoned was definitely niche and degenerate. But I can make a list if anyone cares.

Dex-chan lover
… Does anyone remember the manga about a mangaka that makes subpar manga with A Lot of panty shots, much to his long suffering assistant’s dismay?

Yeah, that popped into my mind for some reason…

Fed-Kun's army
I'm usually one to hate people shitting on translations, but that menacing sfx was something...

Double-page supporter
the pacing is so weird, from winning to waking up to a date in 3 pages lol

Dex-chan lover
This is a snipe. He just did the first half and is far worse at it than the other translator. It’s been less than a month. Way too early to be acceptable to take someone else’s TL.
While the criticism against quality is valid, y'all really need to stop with this "snipe" BS. Multiple people or teams can work on the same goddamn translation if they want.

Users who are viewing this thread