Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

Nah, people didn’t like the guy either, but they only discarded him in a life or death situation. Only like 2 or 3 wanted him dead

Seems like a fusion of Tsuki ga michibiku isekai douchuu and Arifureta. I’ll say this now, only one of those is worth reading. The other is edgelord 8th grade syndrome garbage. So, we’ll wait and see if this is any better, but given that he is apparently going to be able to level like crazy off of “high level” mobs that move slower than a cat being lazy, I’m not too expectant. At least arifureta had op mobs that he leveled off through creativity before the author got lazy and gave him op abilities. This guy just has hard cc off the bat and status effects that have no timer. There is no suspense since an op mob is rendered completely helpless from one ability. I foresee this backfiring horribly, especially since it takes more pages out of Arifureta’s book.

Followed, i needed my EDGE dosis after dungeon seeker ended.

Dex-chan lover
gotta have that dose of edgy once in a while. or else the simple things take over.

i really don't like grudge isekai. i haven't read much within the last couple of months but this one is..in mmorpgs i tend to always go for classes that uses dot skills so i kind of like the skills that he's armed with. the part about how he said he'll watch it die is too extreme though because in games the skills are used so that you would survive not to watch them go through torture like this idiot.. when i still read these types of isekai most mcs tend to always go too far in carrying out the grudge and that's when i drop them. this is obviously going in the same direction. ill give it a few chapters to decide.

(I also posted this in CH. 1 comments)
For Myself, being the edgy little shit that I am, manga like this are right up my alley. Although I feel like this chapter could have been a lot different. His abilities seem way too off the charts for him being E rank. The author could have at least been creative with the MCs abilities by making them seem underwhelming (Author could have made Abilities in the world have "skill trees" with the MCs abilities being the most basic level or the possibility to evolve for example). I believe instead of that minotaur scene, something like a CH. 5 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' would have been better. This would make the character seem to have a lot more drive and willpower to survive, rather than a lvl. 300 minotaur get tbagged on by a lvl. 1 poison and paralysis skill. At least make it seem liked the MC fought the minotaur in a life-threatening manner. So far i am going to have to see more material to make a good judgement on this manga, but if this manga makes a 180 and turns it into a overused commonplace isekai im going to drop it

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is generic crap. Was this the product of a game of edgelord isekai madlibs?

So I'm guessing based on the title he was believed to be a failure based on his rank when in actuality he has the best abilities in his group.

Will be a cliche revenge harem isekai which I'm in for.

max edge revenge isekai with a stall tank, just as trashy as the others so definitely worth a read for the giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread