Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

@GodGinrai I hope this one takes the darker route. It also seems more like a revenge manga than a reject to hero transformation. Arifureta's MC is currently making progress in "softening". He's doing great. I can see him being able to mend his relationship with at least a few from his class. I think this one should go full-on lunatic demon lord replacement.

Aggregator gang
It remind me of arifureta a LOT, I hope he goes full anti-hero and doesn't save anyone but the only person who stood up for him(unless she changes her mind as the story goes further).

@sodah
The web novel expands on class social dynamics before and after transfer. How they go from being terrified of arriving into new world, to being terrified of the new world, to being happy about their newly gained power and high ranks. To being terrified of the goddess, to dismissing protagonist as unneeded. It pains the 90% of the class as human trash and wish the series goes full on Nidome no Yuusha revenge style on them.

It's not great but only because it feels very done at this point, down to a T. While some things are overkill and lame (evil goddess but doesnt just kill him; regular japanese class that decides to kill someone on the flip of a dime; instant cape), this is still the beginning so as long as it doesn't decide to take up permanent residence in trope city, it can still be a fun read.

I dont mind isekai but the ones that has "Game-like" statuses, functions, etc are just too predictable.

Fed-Kun's army
Checked the wn, seems terrible. Wanna know how he find food in the dungeon? In the wn, the goddess gave him a leather sack for storage, with some jewel in it. And somehow mc had idea to pour mana into the jewel. After pouring enough mana, PET bottle with clean watter and beef jerky just appear out of nowhere. Hillarious

pls no harem and let him stay solo for a longer time and the most important let him stay like that full of hatred

"only paralyses for 1 hour"......

fak off. anyone could make and eat cup noodles, watch an episode of anime, clean their room, take a dump, fold the laundry, etc. in that amount of time. AND it can be recasted. are you fakin kidding with me? Underpowered my ass.

the poison only lasts "until death" making it as good as an insta kill move if you're patient enough

I hope that the author realizes just how broken these abilities are, and if he does, i reeeaaaly hope he doesn't think we're stupid enough to fall for the act that these abilities are "weak".
I mean in Arifureta, the MC at least has to use the power in a way previously unheard of to create things from his otherworldly knowledge, but in this, there is none of that. He doesn't try anything new and his skill set was strong to begin with. ex:
paralysis
-> stab with sword in head -> free win
like seriously wtf?

also: what kind of cave monster this high level has no status resistances?

I think that the status spells are usually weak af, but his "bonus" skill Anormal State Skill makes them ridiculously strong. Would be a classical "huh, never heard of that crap and status magic is crap, so scrap him; Oh no, he's actually op!" trope.

Users who are viewing this thread