Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

Big Arifureta vibes, a promising start. Hope it stays good.
Edgy character is cool too.

Seems like a combination of Arifureta and Tsuki ga Michibiku

I don't see how they can deem "sleep" or "paralysis" as useless. It literally renders the enemy immobile. If you had any other offensive ability to use in conjunction, it's a free kill. That, and the fact that you can just keep on re-using paralysis and sleep is just stupid. Even if you can't kill the enemy, you can easily escape by locking them down and meandering away. The thing is, it's not like he changed his abilities in any way after getting the boot either. He's just op from the get-go, but he was still kicked out because his skills were "too weak". I'm not sure if the point is to show that the goddess is stupid and only cares about flashy moves and such, but if so, that's just a bad reason

A combination of Arifureta and Dungeon seeker. I like the edge in this one though I'd prefer if MC could reach the hero party faster. The progression is so slow in all edgy stories.

Aggregator gang
Probably been said already but:

- Useless skills yet nobody resists the effects despite 3 digits level difference
- consumption is so low that he can spam it pretty much forever
- THE POISON LASTS TILL THE TARGET DIES?????
- best crowd control abilities in any game yet deemed useless

If the goddess had called his abilities too lacking in heroism, I would have bought it, but useless? What is this author smoking

Double-page supporter
There are a few plot holes and it’s somewhat cliche, but if you ignore those things, this manga feels like the beginning of Arifureta (I.e. pretty good). Hopefully it doesn’t go to shit like that manga did, where MC just became a brooding edgelord (not the good kind)

Okay..

kiliing a monster and got level 200 ?

with using Paralyzed lvl 1 and poison..
what kind of stupid starter it is..

also if we look at another perspective, The Goddess is just put an act as badwomen so just to motivated this MC to become strong.

it feels like the Goddess is already know that the people that she summoned is bunch of hypocrite person, and find out that the MC is better than them, but he lacks motivation.
So she did act as Villain... because what drugs is more stronger than Revenge? hahaha

but yeah.. this is just an opinion..

Users who are viewing this thread