Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

Contributor
I see, Pumpkin Night levels of dumb fun. Not that it's a bad thing.

Dex-chan lover
i read most of the english translation of the web novel. It's similar to the manga, but the manga is much more abbreviated. I like the adventure. But the first arc of the web novel rambles on with around 70% of superfluous / unnecessary writing that doesn't add any important information, repeats stuff, useless monologues, etc. It's a grueling task to get through them. The manga cuts all of this out. The extra stuff reduces to around 30% by the 2nd arc of the web novel. It seems that the author improved his writing style as time goes on. But then some of the later chapters contain up to 90% useless information.
The biggest problem is that the author gave the MC extremely OP powers that can kill anything. And the battles become repetitive. There's no way to get around this, so the author tries to fix this in later chapters by attempting to drag on the battles by filling in useless text and inserting "unrealistic hardships" that the MC should have easily been able to overcome with his OP skills. I am curious how the Manga author will revise the story. With how the first 4 chapters of the manga covers the first 40 chapters of the web novel, I assume the manga will cut out all the unnecessary filler.

shallow mc with artificial back story, skills that over powered (status effect in pokemon. lol) yet even the goddess thinks they are worthless without any clear explanation, the author tried to make serious story but with such bad world building, lore, etc

I guess the author only following the tragic isekai mc hype like shield hero, arifureta etc, without the talent to write interesting story, well I haven't read the ln coz of this manga, quite sure it's only wasting time to read it, at least the art looks good tho

Fed-Kun's army
Shallow as shit, not worth its current rating. If you've read an isekai before, you can skip the first 4 chapters and miss nothing of relevance. If you have read an isekai before, you can still skip the first 4 chapters and pick up everything you need as you go. Also employs all the usual tropes of "nice" MC being a dipshit because "muh revenge" and expecting you to applaud his dipshit behavior. 4/10

Ill call this guy butterfree because he knows poison, sleep, and paralyze. All he needs to learn is confusion.

Dex-chan lover
argh im so fucking weak to these types of series. so enjoyably base.

Dex-chan lover
6 chapters and...
IMO, its alright read. Certainly nothing new. Questionable world mechanic that not properly explained in-story (like how his in-universe status effects is perceived as 'weak' while what we saw it is anything but). Oh, and comically evulz opponents encountered so far.

Artwork really helps this manga IMO, at least it makes me willing to suspend some disbelief presented above for now. Compared to, say, that gun-otaku isekai but probably that low bar to clear.

--Edit--
Just read the TVTropes pages for this title.

And now I have my doubt about this title, sure it looked like a grimderp-fest that makes WH40k facepalming.

Fed-Kun's army
I looked at the novel and it seems like they rushed through the first part (these 6 chapters covers 50 chapters of the LN).

Not that the LN is that great either but this adaptation is especially sloppy.

Aggregator gang
Well at least this one doesn't have guns. Guns in isekai is such a letdown.

It's too bad that they found such a good artist when the writing blows. It takes a certain type of brainwashing to tolerate this level of derivative garbage.

The problem here is the skills are anything but shit at lvl one he can instantly and completely paralyze and monster over 200 levels higher than him and he only has to use it once and he only has to use poison once for it to die after an hour so really his skills are op

Dex-chan lover
I really like the art in this series but why does the heroine keep changing from elf to human

Users who are viewing this thread