Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made

Why aren't monsters in that incredibly ridiculous dungeon not immune to at least 1 or 2 things? It's a bit too convenient. A bit over the top edgy too, but maybe it can turn into something better.

Double-page supporter
LN and Manga licensed by Seven Seas

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1278776705696628736

Will be picking up the LN for sure

oh, and the official localization of the title is: "Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells" , if someone can add it

This is dumb. In what world Paralysis, Poison & Sleep are useless? They are the most common OP abilities (beside overly OP abilities like Invincibility, immortality, etc.)
As usual, there is a sexy girl/elf following the main character within the 10 first chapters.
Everything else is straight from the book. EVERY trope from the Isekai / revenge story without a drop of originality.
It is on the level of a PARODY except that it takes its story seriously. Obviously, it has to be an Isekai world working like a Video Game, which is utterly stupid, video game mechanics exists to reproduce reality, not to display another reality. Levels & Skills illustrate experience & talents, they do not REPLACE them. Once or twice it was original but now it is downright stupid (especially because they won't do anything original with it).
PS: Lvl 1 to 258, AWESOME, I have no idea how levels work and whether or not level 258 is high. Plus, numbers don't replace narration. To say that X is level 200, Y is SSS Rank isn't good narration, give us something to consider them awesome except lazy exposition. Some Jirocho type of introduction where you know right away that not only is he badass but he was scaled based on our already asserted badass main character (Gintoki from Gintama). Characters' actions & reactions bring some decent narration & cool characters, levels & ranks don't.

Pretty drawing but story-wise it is lazy.
This is my sole opinion but for me, it is trash. Nothing's worth saving (except drawings but at some point, you should care about the story & characters too...)

Sorry, I know that I am ranting but lately fantasy manga all look the same. Those are not even relying on good tropes (MC surrounded by a slave, pretty girls, etc. and all of them are either overly friendly or enamored with him even though MC is a blank slate.)

Aggregator gang
That was very good full points. I am so sick of the super naive passive passive protagonist that just ignores serious threats because of some preschooler understanding of morality.

Another boring Arifureta clone... dont waste your time! I've dropped the novel cause of that...

Aggregator gang
This manga is quite competent, but nothing spectacular. A huge pro is the MC, as he’s neither an aggressive asshole nor a dense cowardly simp, and is decently well-rounded. The plot structure is somewhat cliche, but it’s nothing when compared to some other isekai. All in all, this has been an enjoyable read so far, and I hope it doesn’t devolve into mediocrity

I’m surprised this was licensed given how shitty the whole story is and the mc has not killed even one single member of his former class. I mean it’s already at volume 5 of the light novel and the war has already begun but he hasn’t even gotten his revenge against his former classmates, not even one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
OMG i CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ORIGINAL THIS HISTORY IS. NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, A DUDE WEAK THAT GETS TRASHED AND THEN LOOKS FOR REVENGE!?!

INSTA FOLLOW GUYS

Beware the dumbness of the people that commented before me there's nothing either true or logical in almost all of the negative comments.

To everyone posting negative things about this.

img_3204-1.jpg

All isekai is just seeing now how many times they can rehash the concept without it being stale.

I hope the MC gets revenge on all of his classmates, except that girl who stood up for him. By revenge I mean death punishment.

awful mamga. authour doesnt even take into account the size of his mana reserves. with permastun he might as well be some kind of time god right from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread