Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made

Group Leader
@FRASH_18 Yeah this is something I noticed too and don't really like tbh. It feels like he should be able to just one-punch 99% of enemies at this point with his bare strenght stat alone and yet he is ultra wary of what feels like complete mob opponents.

I feel like this would have been much more interesting if the MC had some room for growth at least, or his growth was in some capacity comparable to other S ranks. I get that the authors intetion was to make him OP but at the same time it kinda feels like they can't make their mind up? They make him have a flashy level and broken skills and show that all his stats are ridiculous and yet he's apparently still weak enough to still be afraid of getting hurt.

There is some really well drawn scene and plans, which we can feel the author spent time on, a shame the content is bleak and ininteressing.

I'm just hoping this goes long enough to see that 'Goddess' and some others properly dealt with.
Should be pretty damned satisfying.

Does anyone know where to continue reading in the Web novel after reading chapter 12 of the manga?

Average revenge fantasy isekai with people having black or white morals were every baddy is a jerk that enjoys being evil for the sake of being evil and they will get what's coming for them when the mc uses his powers that everyone thought would be useless.

I love this series such good read all the time I spent on this was worth but I just wish it had quick releases and wish this becomes an anime THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Is it really necessary to add all those -san / -dono and all at the end of the names? It's somewhat medieval fantasy in a different world, so all those -san / -dono is looking really out of place. Or why that elf girl in the last chapter behaves like a samurai who pledge allegiance to his master? Just why? You are making a whole new world for the sake of the story, you can be creative and fill it with some brand new interesting stuff. But instead, you are taking Japan from the Edo period and dress it into European Medieval wrappings.

aaaaaaaaaaaah, whatever. I'm just desperate in finding something new and interesting, but stumbling over and over again of those ctrl+c ctrl+v mangas. this is pain.

to the guys who like it - don't take it personally, and I hope you'll continue to have fun while reading stuff like that because seems like I can't anymore. Sadge

Dex-chan lover
I'll stick around until MC beat that piece of shit goddess' face into roadside slushie and dip tbh

lmao that S-ranked Hero proudly said "with this i reached level 24", maan thats pathetic, MC already level 1700.

I don't think that this is your average revenge story;
At least the novel seems to put an emphasis on the well-being of his comrades and their friends rather than focusing on the revenge per se, which is kept in the background as a convenient tool to make the main character travel around the continent. The politics are very boring and not well-detailed to support how exactly the status quo was established before the invasion of the demon lords army, it's mostly just to give a premise to how the MCs classmates are bossed around by the goddess [who seems to exploit the peoples weaknesses for her own benefit]. It's funny how characters are sacrificed here and there, but so far it doesn't seem that any main cast has died, the ones who did die had so little overall appearance that they seemed like useful sacrificial pawns from the beginning.
Also, useful Deus Ex Machina as always in these kinds of stories like the horse monster or the magic tools of the witch that decimated the monsters here and there. The only plot device that beats the Deus Ex Machina continuously is the idiocy of Seras, who reveals herself again and again after the MC went through all the trouble to fake her death...

As long as the manga keeps following the novel, I cannot see how it is going into any revenge fantasy territory anytime soon, it's more of a typical adventure story to obtain clues on how to defeat the goddess.

Double-page supporter
In the light and web novel versions, the MC's unexpectedly created really good enough, yet the antagonists're retarded.

You don't see so often that the male MC of this little type of stories kind of less boring than the girls haha...
(not that the girls're bad, not at all hehe....)

bruh why didn't they just name it as "failure frame" that already sounds pretty cool

well ima just call it what it is failure...

Users who are viewing this thread