Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

Dex-chan lover
When does this become a harem?

I see the tag on novelupdates but it didn’t seem like this would become one

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, look at that 3rd cover. A female with an armor that looks like defensive gear and not just an excuse to show skin. What kind of heresy is that?

@MEshu25 i dont think no one thinks they should xDDD
It's sad (and pathetic) that some monthly series are just 2-3 pages longer than weekly ones.

Dex-chan lover
@MEshu25
No monthly manga should be under 50 chapters because you need development to actually be good and memorable and sadly this barely is

It's awful in the sense that it has a strong, edgy, 'Fuck the world!' theme. I don't know about you, but that is content that really only appeals to edgy teens or even adults, probably why it has a 7.5 rating. If it got rid of that and had proper emotional storytelling, then it would work a whole lot better. Maybe this author is new at this, or maybe they really like this kind of content, so I understand.

Also, it should be tagged if it really is a harem like in Novel Updates. Novel Updates is usually right.

The revenge plot feels kind of extraneous to the more interesting stuff going on, you could literally just not have the evil goddess and the dickass classmates and keep everything the same and it works better.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this 20 pages a month that is the length of a weekly manga honestly the mangaka can have a great revenge story but it's fucking pace is as slow as a sloth beating my meat

This was ok for the first few chapters till he killed the four dudes even if some parts were forced, like his whole revenge BS. It's become the same generic isekai since that and it's deteriorating fast.

these cliches ... damn it miss only the slave half animals harem and it'll be just an another "Op mc with cheats and slaves harem that's super dark bz of a sad betrayal even if boobs n2 tried to save him" ... just boring as hell

Nei

Dex-chan lover
One of those mangas that you can only think "how the fuck is this monthly with 2 pages per month"

Users who are viewing this thread