Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

What do you guys think about the Episode 1 of Failure Frame anime? They changes a lot of scene line from the manga. The look of the very first enemy beast, the minotaur is so trashy and obviously 3d modelled and also, MC is facing not just 1 but 2 enemies already. Character art style and animation is good though.

I dont like this hero. He is a douche and a coward. I get it tve hero wanted to avoid classic isekai super hero by copying Arifureta instead but there is a reason the other is more popular. Its just more compelling

I have to say, after reading all the way up to chapter 52.2, it's really not that bad. The translation is passable, but the story and drive are pretty realistic. At first, when the MC is faced with something unbelievably terrifying, anyone with some sense will run, especially anyone from our cushy lifestyle world. However, as the story progresses, the humanities' ability to adapt to any situation really shows.
Despite what you might read from the comments, the MC may be overpowered, but he isn't invincible. Things can nullify his power, and his abilities have restrictions. This author knows how to make a story exciting yet not ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like this hero. He is a douche and a coward. I get it tve hero wanted to avoid classic isekai super hero by copying Arifureta instead but there is a reason the other is more popular. Its just more compelling
The reason Arifureta is more popular is because he f-- them all. In other words, a GENEROUS man, which is popular to men (harem) and to women (rizz).

Please spoil me on how MC gets revenge... pretty please...
Does he also get revenge from his trash classmates? I personally would slaughter them and make sure it's as painful as possible except the class president, she's the only nice one.
And that goddess, hoo boy, she'd get the worst. I'd treat her the way Doom Slayer treats glory kill targets.

Double-page supporter
Please spoil me on how MC gets revenge... pretty please...
Does he also get revenge from his trash classmates? I personally would slaughter them and make sure it's as painful as possible except the class president, she's the only nice one.
And that goddess, hoo boy, she'd get the worst. I'd treat her the way Doom Slayer treats glory kill targets.
As of now, MC didn't take revenge yet, he still works towards it
The other students do suffer a lot even without his influence however, but they are not really the target of his revenge, as all he care about is the goddess
As for the goddess, she's still fine

On novelupdates the novel version has harem tag. But i don't see much of it on manga. Can you guys spoil about the actual harem in novel because i don't read it

Supporter
It has early potential... Sadly by chapter 22 it is clearly burnable trash.

It's not offensive, but it really belabors the point that everyone especially the goddess is a terrible terrible bad person.

3/10 would not recommend.

Side characters had to much screen time or too much seen than the mc. STOP THE YAPPING AND SHOW US THE MC, WE AINT WAITIN FOR WHOLE MONTH TO SEE A WEEK SIDE CHARACTER YAPPING.

It has early potential... Sadly by chapter 22 it is clearly burnable trash.

It's not offensive, but it really belabors the point that everyone especially the goddess is a terrible terrible bad person.

3/10 would not recommend.
Was just askin so I could avoid it, if there was any.

Users who are viewing this thread